India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

where is da luv????

TaShi_4ever Senior Member
TaShi_4ever
TaShi_4ever

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 2:14am | IP Logged
ok nw i'm really gettin restless...i min wer's da luv btwin vicky n neha...wasn't vicky ol head over heals 4 neha durin da trip nw wot hapened???? i in dey show dem in da same frame n ol but y n luv ?????????UnhappyConfused

P.S wot ws da last song da dazzlers danced to n yes nw dat dey r not wearin louin bands is evrything bek da way it was b4...i min weaklings n dazzlings

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BlessedfoolReeyanar07cmayurlover4evasweetshine

Related Videos

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 2:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by candykyra

ok nw i'm really gettin restless...i min wer's da luv btwin vicky n neha...wasn't vicky ol head over heals 4 neha durin da trip nw wot hapened???? i in dey show dem in da same frame n ol but y n luv ?????????UnhappyConfused

P.S wot ws da last song da dazzlers danced to n yes nw dat dey r not wearin louin bands is evrything bek da way it was b4...i min weaklings n dazzlings

I was thinking the same thing...Neha and Vicky's story has gone down the drain. They deserve some airtime...even if its Neha telling him off and him falling into the water. Yeah getting rid of the bands was a stupid thing because its stating that they can go back to the division...I thought Swayam and Rey would react to this

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 3:48am | IP Logged
dis has been going on in my mind too where's ViHa scenes???DisapproveDisapproveits been sooo looong nd i jus luv dose two especially Vicky's fall in d pooolLOLEmbarrassed...dey better cum up wid a gud ViHa scene sooonBig smile
xactly...i dun understand y did dey ban d bandWacko...i mean now its going 2 be bak 2 square oneErmm...unless mayb now dere will be full on thakkar frm both sides as Weaklings hav got DUMBig smile

r07c

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 3:56am | IP Logged
the division wont be a problem nw as the weaklings hav provedd to be equal to the dazzlers...so nw the dazzlers cant tell that they r better
_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
even I was about 2 raise this question they are not showing any more scenes between ViHa ...they r such a cute couple now there's just hatred between them and competition
I m not liking this

Ayesha066

Ayesha066 IF-Sizzlerz
Ayesha066
Ayesha066

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Evn i thot the same y aren't they showin the ViHa track but as its quite clear ryt nw the focus is on auditions n How will they work lik a team n i'm sure wen both Dazzlers n weaklings wil form a team as louisians all the love tracks will start on again..Embarrassed
KreyaArshiLover IF-Rockerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
yeah i miss viha scenes too, and the only love i find its between Sharon and Swayam, they are not showing anything abt the other couples.
MAYURFAN001 IF-Rockerz
MAYURFAN001
MAYURFAN001

Posted: 04 August 2011 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
There are wayyy to many characters in this show...

The most in demand right now are Kriyansh and Swayum.. so they wil continue to show this track.. Hopefully in the future.. VISHA may be in luck.. They cannot show every couple track in like 4 months!

Agar sab kuch ek hi saath dekhoge.. to dikhaane ke liye AUR dekhneke liye KUCH bhi nahi rahega!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c-Aicha-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index