Dinner time @ Loony Clan

pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Aaj phir, CVs ne loony khandan ke ratri bhojan ka samay badal diya...

I distinctly remember Anant saying to Rama during the Shagun track, abhi to sirf saadhe aath (8:30) hi baje hain, abhi se khaana? And today, when Navi said to Anant 8:30 baje aaoongi, and he said plate saaf karne aaogi kya? Hamare ghar khana saadhe saat baje khaate hain.

CVs learn to be a little more consistent, they're getting me thoroughly confused. Or do they think we too suffer from short term memory lapses as they do???

I know they are trying to accommodate to their latest track, but itna inconsistency theek nahi hai. This shows poor planning, and not thinking ahead. But I guess yeh hindi serial hai, it would be too much to expect it to make sense ðŸ˜”

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
haha... good catch.. i jus got 2 remember dat scene.. n couldn't agree wit u anymore...

vaise, CVs Sanjay Singhania bante jaa rahe hai aaj kal.. ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chucklebuddy

haha... good catch.. i jus got 2 remember dat scene.. n couldn't agree wit u anymore...

vaise, CVs Sanjay Singhania bante jaa rahe hai aaj kal.. ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

Sorry but "sanjay singhania".?...explain pls? ...my pop culture knowledge is appallingly poor...
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: navyaalex8

Sorry but "sanjay singhania".?...explain pls? ...my pop culture knowledge is appallingly poor...

🤣@bold...

Sanjay Singhania is the character name of Aamir khan in the 2008 hindi film Ghajini... He gets hit hard on the head by the villian when he tries to save his lover thus will be suffering from Anterograde amnesia aka short term memory loss... So he takes pix of every person he meets so that he recognizes the person after every 15mins... 

since the CVs tend to forget some scenes frm previous epiz while writing the dialogues and lose the connectivity, i quoted this instance... ðŸ˜³

p.s. maine kuch zyada hi explain kar diya... ðŸ¤£
soapliker thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow good observation and excellent memory.  I did not remember this one earlier but now vividly do so.  
navyaalex8 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: chucklebuddy

🤣@bold...

Sanjay Singhania is the character name of Aamir khan in the 2008 hindi film Ghajini... He gets hit hard on the head by the villian when he tries to save his lover thus will be suffering from Anterograde amnesia aka short term memory loss... So he takes pix of every person he meets so that he recognizes the person after every 15mins... 

since the CVs tend to forget some scenes frm previous epiz while writing the dialogues and lose the connectivity, i quoted this instance... ðŸ˜³

p.s. maine kuch zyada hi explain kar diya... ðŸ¤£

thanks for the explanation yaar...i saw the movie multiple times and the tamil version even more but still forgot...i guess i have complete amnesia- antero,retero and postero ðŸ˜†
Agree. Navya ke har eps mein aisi hi mistake milti rahti hai.
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lol ..gud observation...Cvs of navya have problem of short term memory lose.
imnowhere thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pixiegirl

Aaj phir, CVs ne loony khandan ke ratri bhojan ka samay badal diya...

I distinctly remember Anant saying to Rama during the Shagun track, abhi to sirf saadhe aath (8:30) hi baje hain, abhi se khaana? And today, when Navi said to Anant 8:30 baje aaoongi, and he said plate saaf karne aaogi kya? Hamare ghar khana saadhe saat baje khaate hain.

CVs learn to be a little more consistent, they're getting me thoroughly confused. Or do they think we too suffer from short term memory lapses as they do???

I know they are trying to accommodate to their latest track, but itna inconsistency theek nahi hai. This shows poor planning, and not thinking ahead. But I guess yeh hindi serial hai, it would be too much to expect it to make sense ðŸ˜”

Good Observation. But I felt Anant was lying to make Navya  come early.
Edited by mridula.shome - 12 years ago
Aanchal15 thumbnail
Yeah, I remember it too and for that matter I think in the first or second epi, when all the elders were having their discussion in Baba's room regarding Anant rescuing a girl (valentine 'sDay incident) , Anant was at the dining table, asking his mom, Nimi etc ...about  everybody's absence at the dining table, when it was already 8 pm , which was way past, dinner time...😕