India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

One of my fav perfomens of Amar

KreyaArshiLover IF-Rockerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Guys, i have been looking for this video really really long but couldn't find it. today i found it. This is one fo my fav perfomens, i have seen Amar do pl watch it.

Heres the link:

Amina

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasureMAYURFAN001-kirulicious-sweetshineShamsaaa

Related Videos

kumjoo IF-Rockerz
kumjoo
kumjoo

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks for Posting dude!! I think I have watched this performance 100 times and over and cried along with Amar...This is such a heart aching video..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MAYURFAN001

-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
I actually can't watch this video anymore </3

I watched it once, and I cried SO much during AND after the performance that I decided against watching it because I would feel so depressed. Even though he has passed some of the very difficult hurdles after DID, I still can't see him THAT sad. </3 

It's a heart wrenching performance. Thanks for sharing though (:

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

8een4eva100littledevilsRadiantTreasureMAYURFAN001Shamsaaa

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
WOW dat is such a beautiful nd touching performanceEmbarrassed...he is seriusly AWSUMClapClap...thnk u soo much for d linkBig smile

MAYURFAN001

KreyaArshiLover IF-Rockerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aicha-

I actually can't watch this video anymore </3

I watched it once, and I cried SO much during AND after the performance that I decided against watching it because I would feel so depressed. Even though he has passed some of the very difficult hurdles after DID, I still can't see him THAT sad. </3

It's a heart wrenching performance. Thanks for sharing though (:

You know i did it to, evrytime i see it i can't stop crying but still its so awesome perfamence that i cant stop watching

MAYURFAN001

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 02 August 2011 at 5:34pm | IP Logged
Omg this made me Cry so much...I just feel like hugging Amar and Terrence. Amar deserved better in DID, but Terrence words sound so true and beautiful right now. Because one door closed for Amar and another opened...D3 happened. Terrence is a sweetheart...I liked how he mentioned how great of a person Amar is and how ustaads are ustaads because of their students. Thank god I didn't watch DID...I would be crying and be upset of the elimination

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

8een4evaRadiantTreasureMAYURFAN001Shamsaaa

8een4eva Senior Member
8een4eva
8een4eva

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
i can never forget d day i saw this episode... i kept crying silently until amar walked off the stageCry...n could never bring myself to see rest of the episode...it was jus so sad to see DID2 without kunwar...d song,d act ws so apt fr d situation!Also,i loved the fact that the photographs he used in the begining of the act ws one of their own real group pictures!!Heart...n d one wid him n terence n d cake!!aww dis video still makes me tear up...

The way every master did something special for him...remo's mj band;geeta's card;n terence's tears ...dis shows how genuine amar is as a person...i mean,there are tonnes of reality shows,but this is not something u see everyday on any of them...!!m so proud that kunwar is doing so well for himself!!Smile

n il zip for nw!LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetapple2995100littledevilsr07cRadiantTreasureMAYURFAN001Shamsaaa

-kirulicious- IF-Rockerz
-kirulicious-
-kirulicious-

Posted: 03 August 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
awww, I remember when Amar got out I cried SO much! That performance was also very touching! Though it's over now! He's in D3 & I can watch him almost everyday! 
I also really liked his Jaane tu ya jaane na [Kahi toh] performance! 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure100littledevilsMAYURFAN001Shamsaaa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index