Embarrassing Ratribhojan and endearing AnYa - Page 5

Posted: 12 years ago
@spdp: Thanks for the reply Shaina..Pretty much nodded my head along with everything you wrote..Navya is always the princess in shining armour..She has this innate ability to stop disasters from happening..πŸ˜ƒShe is such a caring sweetheart, it was no surprise that she wanted to make Mohan's friends feel better after they had been subjected to Rama's rudeness..
ROFL @Vaise, I was hoping to see all friends taking baba's ashirwad, attending Boo-ah dadi's  Puja & listening to debut pravachans from Mohan & Anant then with shocked state of mind proceeding for ratribhojan! I was expecting something of that sort too..I was actually surprised to see them all chilling around the living room instead of being subjected to baba's pravachans all equipped with *stare*gulp*stare* routine..Mujhe toh laga ke loonies will forcefully feed them dinner @ 7:30 PM and the send them packing off to home..Very liberal behaviour by loonie standards from Ah-nant's family yesterday..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
My exams were fine, thanks for asking..And you guys are too generous with your compliments..I doubt the maker's will appreciate  compiled copy of my rantings..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Urmi di: Urmi di first of all thanks so much for both your comments..its so sweet of you to post despite you being preoccupied with work..πŸ€—Loved reading through both of your replies..Anant ka self realization to hone se raha.The day mandbuddhi grows a brain changes his stupid way of life, I will destribute virtual laddoos over the whole forum..πŸ˜›πŸ˜ƒClueless hone ke bhi had hoti hai..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
But yes, loved his "Mere sapne sach bhi hote hai"..Anant's confidence gives me a wee bit of hope..😊..Navya truly cha gayi..I was so happy to see her already impressing Mohan and possibly dukhi aatma senior & junior too..Waise Navya hain hi itni pyaari, its hard not to like her..😊Waise di, lets keep our fingers crossed and hope Renu gets a jhatka or two when she goes to cut the wire..Although its highly unlikely since CVs LOWEEE witchy witch..

@Nishkala: You really have a eye for detail though...I too noticed the navratna oil container..πŸ˜†Agreed, its not going to help those 13 white hairs..Angry papa is the one who needs navratna to keep him "thanda thanda cool cool"..🀣Waise you have got me all hopeful with your heels observation..I have got all kinds of ideas running round my head regarding that rooftop scene now..😳ROFL@Meeta's overflowing with haldi parathas..And yes, all our worries about the dinner actually being a tea party are put to rest..Aj toh artery clogging, heart attack inducing lavish meal ke darshan ho hi jayenge..🀒Do keep posting these observations of yours..πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by laddoo598 - 12 years ago
@Aanchal: Aanchal thanks for the reply..It was beautiful as usual..Once again I must say you write very well..πŸ‘πŸ‘Agree with everything you wrote..And I too was waiting for Harry's eye lock with boo-ah-dadi when she was doing her usual Hari Om Prabhu Ji ranting..Maybe he chickened out..Don't blame him for doing so..πŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Resmi: Thanks for the reply Resmi..I too was very happy to see Nimmi back..She lights up the atmospehere with her presence..Loved how she was pulling AnYa's leg.."5 minute bhi nahin raha jata...snacks ke bagair"..πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Agreed about AnYa doing wonders in the looney house..Shutting up Rama the blabbermouth is pretty high up there in the list of worthy accomplishmentπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@Asha: Asha the adda seems pretty thanda today..Everyone must be busy..Thanks for the reply..Aww the story behind "gutur gu" is so cute..Waise after seeing the recent sbs segment, it looks like dukhi aatmas will remain oblivious to AnYa..Even if they did know something, they obviously did not tell AnYa or they supported them wholeheartedly..Warna lovebirds would not have done more gutur gu in the roof as if they don't have a worry in the world..πŸ€”
@ tanu, na I am around, actually couldnt catch up with the posts since last nite, and there r some excelent posts since yests episode. 😊So i am busy reading all the posts and comments. U have summed up quite well and u did not leave anything for me to discuss.

Like some one mentioned, navya wearing heals last nite, was with a purpose (sorry cannot remember who?), but seconded by resmi, todays sbs shows why? nice height difference between these two.

I think the terace scene will be tommorow. Today may, be some heart in the mouth moments thats all. 😊

@asha...

No harm friends, I have always been the contributor too, but sometimes, reaching late, feals bad to miss out on the fun

i fell the same nowadays,  as i am missing lot of fun lately...
loved to read the story behind gutur guu...how sweet..it brought back some memories of my home in india, where i use to sit for my moring tea and hear birds chirping, we also sometimes had nest build up, and we use to take care so that the cats, dont ruin the neest or the eggs...aww..that was so sweet...

@Asha, tanu - the recent SBS segment was truly a relief, now we know that dukhi aatmas will not pose as a problem,and yes I am actually pleased to see her wear stilletoes,cos the scenes look more alluring, now that Anant does not have to bend much, unlike those picnic wala scenes...And yes, I was grinning while watching the segment...πŸ˜ƒ
@ Tanu...yes after todays sbs, it is opbvious that Dookhi aatma's are not gng to do any kind of hoopla abt ANYA...and we are gng to get soem great Analycius momments..
before the twist in the tale...
@asha...I guess we will get a better hug/scene..due to the heels it looks like, i have not see nth sbs segment but read it in resmi, nisha and your post..you guys have got a nawesome eye to details...
Everybody is giving signs abt ANYA being in trouble soon..is it just to create hype, as most of the times or this time sometihng moajor is gng to happen, i am not even able to understand the track behing ME for now...i am being to skeptical abt everything...

Having said that..here comes an emil from my manager.😑..wo to meri jaan ke piche hi pada hai...
enjjoy dicussing the details, i'll join in if possible...
@ urmi, haan, reminds me of my childhood days in India, woh kya din the?, glad u liked my story. So u r one of those u read it till the end. Waise I noticed, u r posts have reduced, I understood, u r 'rama' is around. Goldie to bangayi, dazzler nahi bane degi rama aap ko.

@ anchal darlin, how can we miss the super cute sbs segment? Ahhh 😳😊😳😳😳, have not closed that you tube window, and dont think it will ever close down for another 2 days, till the episode is aired. Shall peep in and see the video, say every 10 times in an hour 😳. Now we know why navya wore those gold heels, the comfort is just ooomph for us to see. Can these two get any better after this? πŸ˜‰
@asha..yaa..those were the days😳..I so badly want to go to India...
yes..i love to read the post..i try to read all the earlier post before i put my post..so that i can add onto others inputs and comments...all the post are such nicely written i cannot afford to miss the fun...
and abt my post...I know jabse meri supervisor gayi hai..i am direct contact to my manger, to hamesha sir par mandrata rehta hai...main bhi yehi soch rahothi..ki acha hai..Goldie ban gayi aur Bekaboo bhi.. thode lovely/special momments enjoy karne milgaye forum par ...ab dazzler ka to dur dur tak koi chance nahi lagta...kyuki by the time i am here..tum logo ne saara postmortem kardiya hota hai epi ka...so nothing add...but i enjoyπŸ˜‰  all post a lot...
Edited by barbie2011 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by laddoo598

I was thinking that today's episode will be drag fest but I was pleasantly surprised to be proven wrong..πŸ˜›Lots of things happening today and what a mind blowing precap to end the episode..Good episode today without a doubt..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒso true Tanu...i too luvd yest epi...it was cute & sweet πŸ˜‰

Adorable Deepu and Renu's call: Aww bless Navya's dad..He was so worried that his kids are too scared of him when Renu called him to send Navya over..He wanted Navya to ask herself instead of making Renu call him..πŸ€—How cute was his petulant whim "Mujhe haivan banake rakkha hai ghar me" Navya's dad always strikes the perfect balance between strictness and pampering his kids..He always knows when to draw the line and when to be a wee bit lenient to make his kids happy..😊Angry Papa should take some parenting lessons from Deepu..He needs to realize scaring the hell out of kids all the time is not exactly effective parenting..πŸ€’πŸ€’πŸ˜†On to Renu-Navya conversation-It looked like Renu will confide in Navya soon..She was pretty close to telling Navya something and would have done so probably had it not been for Anant's call..Awww petulant Anant demanding why Navya took so long to pick up the phone was very cute..😳Mandbuddhi is still adamant about that speech..Hey Bhaggu, please gift Anant a brain..He is in desperate need of one..

1st of all...stop calling him mandbuddhi  y do u call him dat ?? πŸ˜† bichara πŸ˜³
nw bak 2 ur topic...πŸ˜† i adored Deepu πŸ˜† he is a bit lyk my father...😳 a father shud b lyk him & nt lyk OM πŸ€’🀒 he just luvs 2 scare his children πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ he shud get a life πŸ₯± evn i thot Renu's gonna confess evrything 2 Navi...den dono behne mil k Gautam ko shudharegi πŸ˜† hopefully...😳

Frantic Navya and loud Rama: Navya was the show stealer today..I have always noticed that she acts best when she is doing a scene alone..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Her sweet little mumblings about how she doesn't have enough time to prepare that speech, iron her clothes, and get ready was so endearing..πŸ€—She definitely looked very pretty despite the dress being a bit too gorgeous..Ahh Anant's card and the poem is back to haunt us again..I swear Anant should stop giving Navya gifts..I mean the gift and the card have already terrorized us enough during the balcony fiasco..Now Navya dropped it on the floor again while she was getting clothes out of the cupboard..I am telling you CVs, stop making AnYa so gullible and conspicuous..🀒🀒I am keeping my fingers crossed and hoping Meeta will not see the card lying on the floor..Although it sure is hard to miss with all those big hearts and all printed on it..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I puked internally when I saw Rama's extra effort to look more "Beautyphool"..Jageh bachi nahin phir bhi diamond ka haar pehen na hai..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†Mohan on the other hand was looking dreamy in that t-shirt..Thank God he did not give into Rama's whims and decided not to change his attire..πŸ˜ƒAnd why on earth does she have pliers and a torch light? Looks like the master plan is to cut the power line, giving AnYa an opportunity to get all cozy in the dark, and then restore the power and expose them in front of everyone..Didn't know Rama is an electrician too..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†

i agreee...Navya was reli lukin gorgeous πŸ‘ i luvd her dress...😳 & Mohan was surprisingly luking sooo dashing...my mom said 'Anant se accha Mohan lg rha hai' πŸ˜† i got 2 c a new avatar of him...& i reli liked it...πŸ˜ƒ how can i 4get hum sab ki pyaari Rama bhabhi...πŸ˜† she was luking hilarious πŸ€£ πŸ€£ i ROFLed luking @ her BRIGHT side 🀣 God...she was soo flashy 🀣 wid her flashy sari & jewelry 🀣 🀣 abt the card...i hope Meeta dont c it..& if she does den sum1 shud call her out & she shud go away by keeping it safe in the cupboard πŸ˜• *fingers crossed*
& abt Rama's plan...evn i thot the same wen i saw the torch & plier...shez sooo evil πŸ˜‘ i just hope uska CHOP ho jaye 🀣 🀣

Rama's "Hospitality" and Navya to the rescue: The spoiler last week about Rama embarrassing Mohan & his friends was about this dinner after all..She decided to welcome them by sprinkling "champa chameli ka itar" which she brought specially from Banaras..Except Mohan's poor friends weren't very happy to get itar in their eyes and mouth..🀣🀣Rama behaviour was anything but civil..🀒🀒She was openly putting his friends down for their choice of clothes..I loved how Navya handled the situation..It was really sensible on her part to say her own choice of clothes were maybe a bit too much for the occasion and Mohan's friends were the ones who were dressed appropriately..πŸ‘πŸΌWaise notice the proud expression on lover boy's face when Rama said Nabbya looks beautiphool..😳😳I can already see a great bond developing between Mohan and Navya..It brought a smile to my face when he thanked Navya for handling the situation..πŸ‘πŸΌWaise I am bit confused, Navya said she has only been in Mumbai for a few years but she mentioned that she has been best friends with Appy-Ritz ever since 4th grade..Yet another blooper from the CVs, I guess..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†And I am very miffed at Shaheer not being there in the actual scene..It was so obvious that his portions were shot separately and pasted later on..Also CVs while Ritz's one and only salwar kameez is very pretty, it would not do any harm to get her some more..πŸ˜›

ROFL @ Champa Chameli ka itar 🀣 🀣 OMFG dat was sooo hilarious 🀣 Rama bhi na...1 dum antique h by god 🀣
abt Mohan-Navya bond...itz reli cutee & sweet...wen Navya said dat m nt wel dressed , instead Mohan's frnds r...the smile on Mohan's face was reli cuteee...😳 Navya is frnds wid Appy-Ritz since 4th 🀣 🀣 wot a blooper yaar 🀣 nd evn Renu said she had studied in Navya clg since since 3 yrs 🀣 🀣

Angry Papa's anger & lonely Rama: Angry Papa is angry because he can't roam around the house freely for one day cause the kids' friends are over and he feels like there is curfew in the home..Hello!! Your poor children live like there is curfew in place every freaking day of their life, and you can't bear one day of it..😑😑😑He atleast could have acknowledged everyone's greeting, but then again I should be thankful that he did not say anything negative either..Silence is huge coming from his side..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ROFL at Mohan's "Thank god Gaye loonies" expression when his father and bua dadi left..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†I actually felt a bit sad for Rama when the poor thing was feeling all left out amidst all the college conversation..As pooja (nuttycleo) said, she probably is a very insecure person and I felt very sorry for her when she was pretending to join in on the fun..Waise Mohan definitely squirmed when Rama brought up the issue of love affairs in college..Maybe Mohan had a radha after all..πŸ˜‰I noticed how visibly embarrassed Mohan looked with Rama's antics..He looked thankful when Nimisha interrupted Rama..Bechara Mohan, looking at the way things are going Rama actually wants to kill two birds with one stone-expose AnYa and embarrass the hell out of Mohan in front of his friends so that his friends never ever come to his house again..😭

ROFL @ lonely Rama 🀣 🀣 uska to CHOP pe CHOP hue jaa rha tha 🀣 🀣 she tried gussofying in the convo by talking abt affairs 🀣
Bua daadi was πŸ₯±πŸ₯± how so evr a person is...but guests k samne aisa to behave nhi krte...shez just impossible...hari om prabhu ji 🀣 🀣

AnYa-cuteness personified: Haiii I didn't know all the phangirls were in for such a huge treat..The scene in the kitchen between AnYa was so cute!! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒI love how at ease they are with each other now..Navya pulling Anant's leg and telling him how her mom send those parathas and halwas especially for him and Anant telling her that one day both she and her mom will feed him with their own two hands was maha adorable..☺️Phangirl me rejoiced when naughty Anant bit Navya's finger when she was feeding him..😳😳Anant was at his petulant best today..Awww at how he was thumping all over hand and not letting her place the snacks on the plate when she told him her speech is not ready yet..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†While all of this is very cute I can't fathom as to why all this gutur gu as Asha calls it must be done within the asylum..I won't blame Navya cause she tried very hard to resist but mandbuddhi was at his ziddi best..😑Why is Anant so hell bent on digging his own grave?? Doesn't he know he has got monsters in the name of family?

hayeee Tanu...it was sooo adorable...☺️ AnYa was suprr cutee & the feeding prt was best πŸ˜ ROFL @ monsters in the name of family 🀣 🀣
but u again called him Mandbuddhi again... πŸ˜ˆ

Precap: Meeta is looking through Navya's cupboard while the infamous card lies by her feet and AnYa are apparently caught in the act by Dukhi Aatma senior and junior..I think at least ek taraf to realization hoga..I hope Meeta does not see the card and Dukhi Aatmas instead come to know about AnYa..Dukhi Aatmas are the most harmless creatures ever..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†As it is they will not open their mouth in front of creepy baba, or angry papa, instead they might just provide some moral support to AnYa..πŸ‘πŸΌPlus dukhi aatma senior might get a chance to see what a lovely girl her son has chosen and dote on Navya a bit while she is at it..πŸ˜ƒ

OMFG Tanu...wot a hilarious name given 2 Anant's mom n chachi 🀣 🀣

ROFL @ dukhi aatma Sr. & Jr. 🀣 🀣 🀣

That's all from my side, as always likes/comment much appreciated
Edited by Love_Anant - 12 years ago
As always thanks Tanu for the wonderful post. You know how much we rely on this :)

Adorable Deepu and Renu's call:  Dad dearest was the BEST!!! He knows when to be strict and when to pamper. I also loved how he said 'haiwan banake raka hain', he doesn't want his kids to think that (reminds me of my Dad...got to call him!!!).

This family is so cute. I can relate almost all the scenes that are shown in Navya's house.

Frantic Navya and loud Rama:  Navya did loook good. 
Just yesterday I was praising Rama for looking NICE but she had to surprise me today. WOW!!! If she has to deck up so much for just inviting guests, I wonder what she'll do if she has to attend a marriage or a party?? Will she have the entire jewellery shop on her??
But Mohan was πŸ˜πŸ˜.

Rama's "Hospitality" and Navya to the rescue:
She was anything but hospitable. I mean does she lack the basic etiquette also?? I can understand if her behaviour towards Navya was like this but why with Mohan's friends?? What is she trying to achieve (someone please help me)???

Navya handled the situation very well and loved the camaraderie between Mohan and Navya. Was Rama surprised at this?

AnYa-cuteness personified: The kitchen scene was so darn sweet... the comfort level between the two has increased so much. I still remember the hospital scene when Anant was calling Navya 'Darpok' and not able to talk and today he was complaining that she talks too much!!!! Ahh...these two, can they get any cuter!!! (Oh wait...YES, just saw the SBS segment on terrace romance)

But I have to comment on Anant being a mandbuddhi (Can someone give me a superlative of Mandbuddhi??) Does his brain go for a ride when Navya's around?? How can he forget where is at to even think of romancing with his GF???

Precap: I was worried when I read the posts but after watching the episode, I am relieved. It's just a trick of the CV's to scare us.
Edited by svkworld2 - 12 years ago