dazzlers wonderstruck !!!!!!

Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
today's episode was really good.😆...but 2mmrw is gonna rock..😎...after all Weaklings joh perform kar rahe hai...( my hindi is really weak.😳..so forgive me guys)
i just love rey...he was so concerned for kria...he just could'nt stand the sadness in her face n her silence...he wanted to see her smile...n give her best shot...loved the lil speecch he had ready for kria...😳
n Swayam...man that guy is just so amazing...🤗...n the way he stood up for kria again...was just so sweet..👍🏼...n the way he took her hand...assuring her that everythings gonna be alright...through that one small action.❤️...n his childout behaviour...too good...n the way he reacted to sharon's loser sign action thingy...tooo good...love the flying kiss he gave sharon.☺️...man that lil action did something big in her heart...it was easily seen through her big wide eyes...
n last but not the least the reyam scene...man rey was so jealous just because swayam put his arms around kria...actually just around her shoulder...n the way rey was pushin swayam to cheer up kria ...swayam's nervousness was just so cute...
n the dazzlers dance...i was pretty good ...made the weaklings a complete bunch of nervous wrecks...loved rey n archi...too good...😃
but  the dancefloor will be on fire 2mmrw ...cause the weaklings are performing tommorow...
that too completely desi...awsome...n seeing the precap...dazzlers ki toh bajne wala hai bara...😆...the dazzlers were completely taken by surprise...bet they never expected the weaklings to dance well...cant wait for tommorow...😉...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haven't seen the epi yet..So damn excited after reading your post...TFS
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
to be honest dazzlers performances wasnt dat good bcz after watching dem promos i was hoping for bomb blast but never da less am sure weaklings will do dat.
Parvathi12 thumbnail
i agree wid u...but it still made the weaklings nervous...lol...
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: luvKaJen666

i agree wid u...but it still made the weaklings nervous...lol...

i know😆weaklings were nervous after watching dat light performance😆
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Tasha4ever

to be honest dazzlers performances wasnt dat good bcz after watching dem promos i was hoping for bomb blast but never da less am sure weaklings will do dat.

exactly dazzlers wasn't dat gud as we xpectd
i luvd their previous auditn perfmnce bt this 1 wasn't that awesome bt m sure weaklings gona do d dhamal
bt kria's xprepsns aft d perfmnce were just amazing
man she lukd damn nervous isse kehte h zor ka jhatka
wida thumbnail
havent seen epi yet
butt excitedd
looks like d3 is back on track hehee
yesterday was good.. today and than tomorrow will rock as well

Parvathi12 thumbnail
u bet...tommorow is gonna be even bettah
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
rey n swayum were the stars today
loved the way rey cared so much about kria n loved how swayum tried to cheer up kria n the team n the flying kiss was amazing
rey-swayum scene was mind blowing as always
n the dazzlers' dance was good, but i expected much more n ya amar n archi were amazing 
KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
me also wating for tomrrow