Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Blukitten thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh God...I was away for few hours aur ye thread kaha se kaha pahuch gaya๐Ÿ˜†...See I told u this thread is going in some other direction ๐Ÿ˜‰
we are all mature people so lets not feel offended for silly things like serial character...they r just for our entertainment.
Getting attached to a character is normal but getting offended just because other dont like them is silly.
If someone dosent like some posts dont read them and comment on them try to ignore it...I dont read certain thread due to tht reason.

ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: niharika_n

Oh God...I was away for few hours aur ye thread kaha se kaha pahuch gaya๐Ÿ˜†...See I told u this thread is going in some other direction ๐Ÿ˜‰
we are all mature people so lets not feel offended for silly things like serial character...they r just for our entertainment.
Getting attached to a character is normal but getting offended just because other dont like them is silly.
If someone dosent like some posts dont read them and comment on them try to ignore it...I dont read certain thread due to tht reason.

absolutely agree. These character r created to entertain and not to give or take tension. So lets enjoy and make fun.
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: rgattu

obviously you read very selected posts...i personally have put up my POV in posts where it was said that A deserved everything that has happened to her ...and much much more...so it is not Ankit's imagination...and i am sure Anmol will also remember those posts๐Ÿ˜‰...

u r feeling lonely cos there arent many who support G ...tough...u made a choice to support G, so dont feel bad...give your point of view...counter if you can...but you cannot say that the forum is barking at your beloved G...in fact if there is anyone barking in this whole context it is your beloved G...

hi Rachna๐Ÿค—  gr8 to c u here..i hv to admit i hv seen numerous posts bashing A n ppl proudly claiming honour for doing so ๐Ÿ˜ก hurt by such comments i hv actually paid back some comments in the same coin๐Ÿ˜› saying i'm loving the bashing of J & G by majority here..n I truly do love it now๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
@bold BINGO!!!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Pranjjal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hellooo  Yahan sab JAGO kyon ban gaye hai