Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChhalkiSyaahi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh wow. Sayanee...

Awesome... I loved this update... so natural and so lovely...
Update soon

panchaali thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Ei ami parasona chere tor glpo porechi 😃
amar khub valo legeche👍🏼👏 ...
 specially geet ar Maan er meeting tai Maanendra and Geetashri r eke aporke dekhe feelings ta khub valo futiechis👏

Sea-Hawk thumbnail

here is the 4th Update of "Mrityunjai" ... hope u all like it... n plsss do comment... I am giving all my efforts to it but its getting less comments from SAMNE WALI KHIDKI... SUBH NAVRATRI to all my friends and HAPPY DURGA PUJA in advance to all my Bengali friends ... waiting for ur comments😍

Part 4: More Than a Doll

No, it was becoming impossible for him. He was trying to concentrate in his work but flash of her chunri, darkness of her eyes, melodious tone of her voice was distracting him. Beautiful davdasis, that too without any cloth in their upper body are standing in front of him in seductive posture but what alluring him was a faint image of a pair of beautiful restless naked feet moving in perfect rhythm. In his every hit he was trying to capture her beauty in his art. Uh he closed his eyes. Maanendra was like Lord Shiva in his job, Lord Shiva who burned Kamdev (Hindu God of desire) and continued his tapasya. For Maanendra his work was meditation, his art was his God and worship both. Naked women, seducing gestures could not divert him. Touching them was same as touching a stone.

But today a small meeting with that girl' 'Girl' or a 'Goddess' he thought. No a Goddess can have a flawless beauty but they lacks the sensuality that a body of flesh and blood do possess. You can only worship them but don't desire them. They can bless you but cant't attract you. "She is a woman," Maanendra thought. She has her own virtues and follies which added her beauty.         

It was the time of noon. Maanendra came back to his hut and emerged himself in a manuscript (in those days books were hand written manuscripts). A cham cham sound make him feel her presence. Geetasri was getting restless to meet him. It was so embarrassing that he was caught by this man while eavesdropping and he also understood that she was there to see him in that place. She had to find some excuses to prove him long or at least clear her image in front of him. Oh no she denied the fact that not only she wanted to see him but wanted to be seen by him so badly in her mind. So she went down from her room and went for his hut hiding from others.

" you here? Do you need any help?" Maanendra said very modestly as if he didn't understand her purpose.

"wo I wanted to see your work. How do you curve sculpture on the wall."

" but I curve sculptures in the wall of Purana Mandir. Tum yaha kuyn aye ho."

Geetasri gulped her saliva. Now what to say. This man always would leave her to find excuses and she would fumble badly. Maanendra noticed her clueless expression and smirked. 

" wo I wanted to know something more about your work. I mean what is art and what you artists really do?" Geetasri sighed after she blurted this in a breath. And now she is even more confused as she really don't know what her words mean.

Maanendra moved his gaze from her and went to the corner of the room to keep the manuscript in its place.

"Art is a pure expressive form of beauty. An artist can curve or paint the ugliest creature but his creation will be beautiful. We capture the beauty and our art covers the flaw of the object. We make everybody beautiful."

"oh then you have nothing to do with me." Geetasri uttered with a scorn.

Maanendra frowned.

" hmm I am beautiful indeed. I have no flaw in my looks see, how can you make me flawless." She said so confidently.

Maanendra keep quiet for a moment and then he broke into laughter. Maanendra moved close towards her and intensified his gaze.

" you think you are flawless. You don't have a single defect in your looks."

Geetasri was annoyed like hell. She pouted in anger.

" ok ok may be you are right." He said in a playful voice. "still I can make you more beautiful in my work. Because when I will curve your sculpture then that will not reflect your pride, your arrogance, your anger and attitude. It will only reflect your beauty, your grace and your elegance. You will look perfect there."

"yes a perfect doll but not a human." She replied in the same scornful tone.

Maanendra went silent. He didn't expect such a truth to come out from this nave girl. Does she know how she showed a mirror to Maanendra? Yes in his obsession of making his creation perfect he has made lots of perfect dolls but failed to capture human emotions in them. Never interact with his models coz they were just an object to him not a human with unspoken passion.

"what is your name?" asked Maanendra very softly.

" Geetasri."

" umm Geet ' very nice name."

" Geet ' yeh kaisa nam hai? No its Geetasri. Call me in my full name"

"Geetasri doesn't sound good. As if, some one forcefully added 'sri' in it."

Geetasri wasn't convinced.

" sri means beautiful right?" Maan was regaining his playful self. " So I have to call you Geetasri even if I find you don't sing well huh."

Now this was the limit. How could he say something about her singing? What does he know about music? Geetasri forgot that how close they were standing. She inched forward which decrease their distance.

" who said that I cant sing well haan? I have learnt seven ragas. I have practicing for fifteen years. Have you heard my song? It was I who sang yesterday morning in Morning aarti. Everybody says I am the best singer here."

Maanendra was enjoying this proximity and her anger even more. All her antics make her more gorgeous. She was right he can't make her more beautiful. A perfect doll can't be her competition. An artist can achieve his best if he can arrest her beauty with all her real expressions.

Maanendra tried to keep the serious look and moved from his place.

"you were singing yesterday? Ok you were good but I loved the singing of the girl who was singing today morning. I guess it was Rajlakhsmi ji hai na? Her voice is really soothing."

"Rajlakshmi? You think she sings better than me? I think you don't have any knowledge of music."

"you know what this is your problem." Maanendra is serious this time. " you always want to people know how much you know about singing, you want to show how good you are but Rajlakshmi sings from her heart. That's why it becomes more appealing. Look Geetasri when were dancing today it was beautiful. You know why because you were dancing for yourself forgetting everything and everyone. But you don't sing with the same feeling you dance right?"

Geetasri knew he was right. This man voiced the hidden truth. She loved dancing. When she dances she forgets everything. but its not same with singing. She lowered her eyes and her gestures showed that she agreed with him.

After a few minutes a very meek voice replied Maanendra.

"but its my name. If I call you by half of your name will you feel good? If I call you' ummm what is your name?"

"now don't pretend'you know my name.I know you must have heard it while eavesdropping"

Geetasri's ears became red in embarrassment. Oh he is too smart for her.

" ummm haan Maanendra' I forgot' if I call you Maan how would you feel."

"Maan ' hmm' nice name' you can call me whatever you want. I don't have any fascination with my name." Maanendra smiled.

Geetasri has nothing more to say, nothing more to argue on. She shot one question for in her defend thinking he will fight it back but he didn't. He just surrendered in front of her. She was ready for another argument but how she will fight with someone who has already not only accepted but welcomed his defeat.

" I have to get ready for evening  aarti."

She was about to leave Maanendra called.

"Geetasri' you wanted to know what is an art? I don't know its definition let just say in my eyes your dance is a pure art."

Geetasri turned and smiled, "aap hume Geet bula sakte hai."

Precap: have you read Kumarsambhabm😉

hei friends this is my last update before Durga Puja... from Sunday its Durga Puja in Kolkata... n its time for pandal hoping, enjoying n having fun. so I will be off that time... I will be back after one week till than enjoy...😃

N yah if u don't have any idea about the precap don't ask ur parents huh.. in next update u will know😆

now be a good reader n

please hit the LIKE button 

and

leave a comment

ur comment is valuable for me

Sayanee😊

Edited by sayaneegupta - 12 years ago
seemamary thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved it, so you are back. continue soon.
MaankigopiMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
HAPPY NAVRATRI TO YOU.. LOVED THE UPDATE .. MAAN AND GEET ?? WONDERFUL .. LOVED THE UPDATE .. CONTINUE SOON :)
loving_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved It Dear...Continue Soon...
mhz007 thumbnail
awsm...update...lvd it...bt bht late kardi yr...pls pooja k baad jaldi update karna...
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Oh...its very beautiful update...Geet is self obsessed...but she can't stop herself to come to meet Maan...

waiting for next...thanx for pm...

HAPPY DURGA POOJA to u
Sea-Hawk thumbnail

Originally posted by: tushti-kiran

Oh...its very beautiful update...Geet is self obsessed...but she can't stop herself to come to meet Maan...

waiting for next...thanx for pm...

HAPPY DURGA POOJA to u

yah Geet is self obsessed ... n its natural coz she was alone and used to get special treatment but Maan is also obsessed with his work isn't it?? he thinks he can make everything more beautiful... what do u think??

HAPPY DURGA PUJA dear
Edited by sayaneegupta - 12 years ago
Tamanna_TJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hey dear,tht was an awaited update...
Wowww...first ever face to face convo of Maan n GEET...
Loved the update dear...again lyk everytym I was waiting for it...
Waiting until u update next tym...
Happy navratri to u too dear...njoi...
I don't know much abt how it's celebrated in kolkatta,
But I defo follow n keep fasts...for love n faith in goddesses...
The warning abt the next update is funny...
M sure there's Sumthing tht can't be asked to parents...lolzz
Love u loads...thnkx n keep writing...!!!!