Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

Khubsoorti can be defined as many thing, people are not called khubsoort just becuase their colour is fair. 

P.S: Congralutions for having a high IQ

if she defines intellect.. i am glad none of us are intellectuals..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. wouldn't want to be put on the same podium as this specimen..
Edited by Meena1 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Meena1

LOL..so, do you always go down to bashing members when you have nothing cerebral to say..? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† figures.. because most of your posts are like that..πŸ˜›

woah woah blaming queen ... wait...when did i bash u...i posted a thing which made u irriatated i guess...then u said something weird and when i said something back ur lost ur cool then why are u blaming me...word is that u keep making fun of member's posts as well...stop doing ur things first...

cerebral to say...yeah right...so that continue a long argument which is just a waste..sorry m not for tht crap...go find someone else...and spare me...have no intention in wasting my posts again and again on u...
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

True that πŸ˜†

if she defines intellect.. i am glad none of us are intellectuals..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. wouldn't want to be put on the same podium as this specimen..

aww...u don;t know everyday how ur intellectualism takes a toll on membersπŸ˜› didn't someone tell u? πŸ˜† too bad for ya 🀣 well u seem to be the biggest intellectualist here for sure...only if someone has the brains to absorb dat 🀣
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Neetu_GirlPower

such a dumb r u..u need a lot for urself..may be u r talking abt urrself as stinky hole i guessπŸ˜† .what a waste

W*F is this?? By Writing these words for a GIRL MEMBER, u urself has shown that how cheap u can go to any extent to say bad to members over here... even u don't worry if u r saying 2 a Boy or a Girl...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I didn't said anything 2 u dat day considering u being a Gal... But u Don't Deserve any kind of Respect... Now i know y ur 1st ID was banned from here...

Get ur HEAD STRAIGHT and behave properly... At least show some decency to Girls.

woah woah blaming queen ... wait...when did i bash u...i posted a thing which made u irriatated i guess...then u said something weird and when i said something back ur lost ur cool then why are u blaming me...word is that u keep making fun of member's posts as well...stop doing ur things first...cerebral to say...yeah right...so that continue a long argument which is just a waste..sorry m not for tht crap...go find someone else...and spare me...have no intention in wasting my posts again and again on u...

Are you kidding me, you are the one who started with the whole personal attack. πŸ˜‘
Originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

Khubsoorti can be defined as many thing, people are not called khubsoort just becuase their colour is fair. 

P.S: Congratulations for having a high IQ

so u don;t mean he also don;t endorses FAIR AND HANDSOME ...W*F is tht...lady plz...u r torturing me now ..why i have to repeat one thing again and again...i just said tht shahid and shahrukh both endorses fairness creams and i think its creepy so what's the point...its my opinion and i will stay on it...
Edited by Neetu_GirlPower - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

W*F is this?? By Writing these words for a GIRL MEMBER, u urself has shown that how cheap u can go to any extent to say bad to members over here... even u don't worry if u r saying 2 a Boy or a Girl...πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I didn't said anything 2 u dat day considering u being a Gal... But u Don't Deserve any kind of Respect... Now i know y ur 1st ID was banned from here...

Get ur HEAD STRAIGHT and behave properly... At least show some decency to Girls.

Hey Billa, who is she referring to in this post because I can't find this post anywhere?
Originally posted by: Da_BagarhBilla

cheap ? don;t deserve respect? billa i think these words were meant for you and not me...πŸ˜›

thankyou
Edited by Neetu_GirlPower - 12 years ago

so u don;t mean he also don;t endorses FAIR AND HANDSOME ...W*F is tht...lady plz...u r torturing me now with ur maha poor understanding skills..🀣..why i have to repeat one thing again and again...i just said tht shahid and shahrukh both endorses fairness creams and i think its creepy so what's the point...its my opinion and i will stay on it...now u and ur friends can make 100000 senseless post...it will only show ur foolishness even how u keep liking each other posts 🀣

let us be foools then.. because your logic is obviously out of our grasp..🀣