Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna

WHY THE REPEAT TELECAST ON SAT HAS BEEN REPLACED

abhijit_lahiri thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
IT WAS VERY DISAPPOINTING TO FIND THAT THE REPEAT TELECAST OF THE WHOLE WEEK OF DBSK BEING SHOWN ON SATURDAY NIGHTS HAS BEEN REPLACED BY ANOTHER SENSELESS REALITY SHOW FROM 30TH JULY TO THE DISAPPOINTMENT OF MILLIONS
OF VIEWERS OF DBSK😕
Edited by abhijit_lahiri - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chemestry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
me too dissapointed😕

i was waiting for sunday telecast ,they not even bother to telecast on sunday😳

how can they ignore DBSK B'coz of rakhi sawant show😡
orangeshweta thumbnail
Seriously...dt was very disappointed,, my whole family was waiting for it...:((((((((((

I hate this Rakhi Sawant...🤬
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
You all obviously are unfamiliar w/ Imagine TV's MO!  That's what they do - promote celebraties over their regular shows
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I saw the entire week's telecast on  Saturday from 10:00 a.m
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ajab channel ki gazab telecast timing...🤣

Well if the channel doesn't show interest in the repeat timings then it's useless to hope that they'll give us a one hour special for Krishna-Rukmini's wedding... We'll just be sulking while it will have no effect on Imagine.

Btw many Saturdays have gone & I wonder during the days why do they show the repeats of Rakhi & Rahul's swayamvar even Ratan's. What's so special to watch these shows now when it's become old & also keeping in mind Rakhi didn't get married to Elesh. One thing is for sure that these repeats are not going to bring in TRPs then why can't the channel just repeat its other current shows at that time. Neither the swayavars will bring TRPs nor the serial repeats will bring TRPs then what's the problem in showing the other shows at that time. Why is Imagine so obsessed with it's past swayamvars. I guess the other shows would be better than watching the 3 R's swayamvars which took place long time back. Ok fine, Ratan's was the latest by why Rakhi & Rahul's...If anybody is a fan of these swayamvars then sorry no offense... It's just that I want to watch something else at that time. & if Imagine is so obsessed with showing a program starting with the letter R then why not repeat Ramayan if no show to be shown at that time. I can't catch it at 7 pm... I'm not drawing a comparison between Ramayan or the 3 R's show, it's just that I don't exactly find anything to watch on any channel at that time...if it's a Ramayan then my problem will be solved😆... Or just repeat the old serials if not then, repeat KMH or repeat RS or repeat any old serial... but plz stop those swayamvar repeats...😡
Edited by vik rocks - 12 years ago
ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

WOW!!! Imagine finished their job of showing the entire week's repeat telecast within one hour bcoz they had to show those Ajab gazab kahanis🤢 Why does DBSK come on Imagine, why not some other channel?😡 When will I watch it now? Sometimes there's a power cut, sometimes guests, sometimes I'm busy & BV's timings clashing with DBSK's timings even in the repeat😡 Watching on youtube is also not possible as the video buffering gets on my nerves with this mind blowing speed of the internet...😡 Why are those gazab kahanis so important than a repeat telecast of DBSK? Why do the Sagars whether Arts or Pictures always choose Imagine for their shows...I hate Imagine. Today I thought I would get to watch the entire weeks episodes then would comment on the Discussion thread but nope...I'll just have to comment on what portions I got to watch throughout this week...I feel like killing Imagine🤬... why do I even expect anything good from Imagine😡

dharma22 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
aree yaar DBSK youtube par download hi nahi hota isliye dekhne mai paresani aati hai
jai jai jai bajrangbali show youtube par daily download hota hai, i like this show aur agar DBSK youtube download hua to it is also my fevorite show
i like mytho shows
Vr15h thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: vik rocks

WOW!!! Imagine finished their job of showing the entire week's repeat telecast within one hour bcoz they had to show those Ajab gazab kahanis🤢 Why does DBSK come on Imagine, why not some other channel?😡 When will I watch it now? Sometimes there's a power cut, sometimes guests, sometimes I'm busy & BV's timings clashing with DBSK's timings even in the repeat😡 Watching on youtube is also not possible as the video buffering gets on my nerves with this mind blowing speed of the internet...😡 Why are those gazab kahanis so important than a repeat telecast of DBSK? Why do the Sagars whether Arts or Pictures always choose Imagine for their shows...I hate Imagine. Today I thought I would get to watch the entire weeks episodes then would comment on the Discussion thread but nope...I'll just have to comment on what portions I got to watch throughout this week...I feel like killing Imagine🤬... why do I even expect anything good from Imagine😡

I had the same problem this week - had to miss the actual episode of Rukmini's wedding.  Wanted to catch it this morning, but those retards just showed Thursday's & Friday's episodes.  Actually, I missed the episode last night and they didn't repeat it @ 11:00, so I wrote todays update from what I saw this morning.

For me, Youtube it is, but even there, Imagine is more interested in uploading everything else: DBSK is still missing ep 8, 10, 11, 19, 20, 21, 23.  So I might just catch them if I'm lucky.  And if anyone else uploads them, they'd get fried by YouTube/Imagine/Sagars.

I'm surprised that Sagar Arts still entertains Imagine, given that the channel made them cut short the Ramayan.  But I think Sagar Pictures views Colors as enemy #1 due to the treatment of JSK, and so they've gone w/ Imagine.  But I still think that they could have done this serial for Star Utsav instead, so that those guys ain't stuck w/ reruns of RSK and BRCM.
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Today we had only the last 2 episodes from 10 to 11. 

That rakhi sawant is irritating. I wonder how people watch her shows. Sick man. I would rather have a re telecast of Dwarkadish.