Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

thnx 4 sharin armu

ha dingu ki grave abh dutta dig karega...btw i only read written updates and 4 me dutta wil always be MR so i dont evn tink of sum other ullu takin his place!!!
.scorpio10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mIsHeZ.x

thnx 4 sharin armu

ha dingu ki grave abh dutta dig karega...btw i only read written updates and 4 me dutta wil always be MR so i dont evn tink of sum other ullu takin his place!!!

Nd I hope he ( I will not say Dutta ) digs it deep ... kicks  Diggu into it .. nd away frm us 
I had enough of his torture ...Oh ...Why doesn't  He  kick Diggu's evil fairy godfather into the grave too ...both will have company and we will have peace 
Edited by scorpio10 - 12 years ago
Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: LadyMacbeth

Shabbo was never meant for this role , so it doesn't matter what's happening anymore .

well saidπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ y sum ppl find it hard 2 understand this simple fact goes beyond me ...aint it obv tht MR made this shw a hit n without him this show is nothing bt a big failure?
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Yuvika_15

well saidπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ y sum ppl find it hard 2 understand this simple fact goes beyond me ...aint it obv tht MR made this shw a hit n without him this show is nothing bt a big failure?

@bold: Not just a big failure I just feel disgusted when I read the written updates of this show. It is clear from the updates everybody lost their interest in the show. I mean the random scenes are just utter nonsense. But included with this disgusting stuff is also another genre and that is Comedyfest. I can't stop laughing at the fact that the new replaced dutta is going back to Patil Niwas. 🀣🀣🀣 I mean the guy's entire family replaced him in 4 months so quickly and easily and he is going back for whom is the question??? 🀣🀣🀣🀣 On top of that Naku's getting her memory because she sees him 🀣🀣🀣 oh great it was so easy to get her memory back then why the hell didn't the new replaced dutta go to PN earlier he was doing nothing staying away from PN.  πŸ€£πŸ€£ In the end the message I got from this show family members are easily and quickly replaceable. Thanks alot for this message Colors and Playtime Creationn.

Edited by Keva - 12 years ago
ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
So will the show wrap up now. πŸ˜•As such, from what I hear its going nowhere.

Thanks for sharing😊
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for sharing
finally diggu and his sahiba track gonna end