Nakusha-Dutta united--indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nakusha-Dutta united

In Colors' Laagi Tujhse Lagan, though Aai Saheb plans to get Deegu (Aadeshh Chaudhry) and Nakusha (Mahhi Vij) married- destiny has other plans in store for Nakusha.

During the wedding Datta (Shabbir Ahluwalia) will land up and Nakusha will remember everything.
 An Indya source reveals, "Aai Saheb wanted Deegu to look after Nakusha and so she got the whole family to attend the wedding. Baji (Vinay Rohrra) will invite Kala who will bring Datta to Patil Wadi. He will see Nakusha and stop the wedding. When Nakusha's spots him, she will remember her life and their past. Everyone will be happy to see Datta back while Nakusha and Dutta will be reunited."
 Viewers can now watch out for Datta –Nakusha romance.

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thaks for sharing 
time to bye bye digu
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
thanx god ye deegu se jaan chooti
Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
4 months of crap and they think I as an audience was just waiting to watch Naku-Dutta romance.😡 Ridiculous.😡 Dutta-Naku both of them died a long time ago. This is the worst drama ever on Indian Television. Indya.com I am waiting for it to end.
sdr66 thumbnail
finally,though i wonder if the serial stands a chance at all now. I for one only read the ff's... the serial is sheer torture. After Mishal left, frankly i thought it was his choice( despite the fact it made me feel very sad, i was willing to give any other actor who filled his shoes a chance. How ever digu's character and the full saga has left me wanting to have nothing to do with the serial!!!!1
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing tanu
now i don't want to see tasha...sorry...better to say nakku-NRD romance...
I hope that indya.com will soon publish a new article with a news that "the show laagi tujhse will go off air soon"...that will b the awesome news for me
Chaudhrytm thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 Thanks 4 sharing !😍
ushankitvc thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i hate this deegu bcoz he tried to take the place of our Dutta (MR) in the serial ... and he was PS fav...  whatever it is LTL ended the day MR left...  Edited by ushankitvc - 12 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Shabbo was never meant for this role , so it doesn't matter what's happening anymore .
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9

Thanks for sharing, good for them, atleast story?, will move further, will get to read something different in WU.😃