Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: riya01maddy

now0a-days everyone wants more...and we are taliking about 5 days that is normal airing for every show...so plsss listen to us ...and TRY TO AIR THIS SHOW SUN - THURS

But on the other hand, I also agrees that when they give four days, they will have enough time and they will maintain quality for which we ( At least, I ) watch the show ! 

When Mon-Fri starts, schedule gets hectic and stars has to work a lot and I don't want any health problems with anyone and at the same time, I also want good quality and not just 'ainvayi' type of romance and story ! 

So, its good on the other side that they only work for four days ! I know I am being too greedy for more, but we have to control our over love and greed for Ram and Priya, I guess ! ðŸ˜†
isha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maanddy

But on the other hand, I also agrees that when they give four days, they will have enough time and they will maintain quality for which we ( At least, I ) watch the show ! 

When Mon-Fri starts, schedule gets hectic and stars has to work a lot and I don't want any health problems with anyone and at the same time, I also want good quality and not just 'ainvayi' type of romance and story ! 

So, its good on the other side that they only work for four days ! I know I am being too greedy for more, but we have to control our over love and greed for Ram and Priya, I guess ! ðŸ˜†

may be you are also right but its too hard to wait 3 days to see saakshi and ram...but on other side nothing on also their hand i feel actually cause sony shows so many different dramas in wekend  also and they are also good...other chaneles shows just only saas-bahu dramas...so trying to be happy with 4 days 😆
shamma92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: maanddy

Agree...while we all want BALH to come on 5 day's a week...if it does the quality could go downhill and the storyline if the cast and crew are under too much stress...therefore to continue the quality, maybe (unfortunately) 4 days a week is best!