TB: It is easy to make me happy-Vishal

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

"It is easy to make me happy"- Vishal Karwal

Saturday, July 30, 2011 | 11:30:20 AM IST (+05:30 GMT)    0 Comments
"It is easy to make me happy"- Vishal Karwal

Vishal Karwal aka the dimpled Krishn of Imagine's Dwarkadheesh - Bhagwaan Shree Krishna takes up the impromptu Quik Grills this week...

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ghotalaz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Vishal's answers were really nice...specially this one...

When was the last time you lied to the media? And what was it? It was back in January, but I will not tell you what I lied. This answer was really cute & funny😆

He's doing a good job in my POV despite a whole lot of negative criticism he faced just by the first promo of the show who thought a new actor should have been casted. I had read many POVs in the TB articles & Mytho masti forum where many didn't like him being casted as Krishna. 
Well even I'm not different. I judge all those Rakhi shows of Imagine with negative thoughts just by looking at the promos🤣 Who knows maybe it's a good show. But I just don't give Rakhi's shows a chance at all. I always stay away from them🤣
NO NO!!! I'm not comparing this show with Rakhi's show. I'm comparing my habit with some people's habit of judging on the basis of a promo without watching the content. Sorry if someone gets offened.
chemestry thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
even i judge the show before seeing it
may it tv show or films😃and then decide to see the movies or not even by its review or rating

samt to same habit😆

i too thought that will vishal can handle this show as krishna😳

but he proved that he is versatilel actors 👏
his get up as krishna looks so adorable.

and the show like rakhi sawant i don't care and not even thinkin whether its good or bad 🤢

if imagine is enjoying to rakhi telecasting
then let them.after rejecting by other channel only imagine is there to accept it to get at least some trp by rakhi sawant nautanki😳