India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

[Video]Archie and Macedon's bromance

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 1:32pm | IP Logged

Video has- Macedon, Archie, Samantha, Alisha, Vinti, Priyanka,Shantanu...Bharat comes at the very end poor guy looks so ackward it seems like they were telling him to do a romantic number with Vinti...Amar (Rey) is looking cute and sweet standing to the side smiling and watching the action

Hahha I love how Macedon's dancing around the poor girl whose sleeping lol how can she sleep with such noise.

Edited by robinc07 - 29 July 2011 at 2:51pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

upekaRadiantTreasuresweetshine

Related Videos

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
is that sneha sleeping?????
r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvKaJen666

No thats not her...thats someone that works on the sets I guess. I wish the whole gang was there like Shantanu, Sneha, Shakti, Amar
-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

No thats not her...thats someone that works on the sets I guess. I wish the whole gang was there like Shantanu, Sneha, Shakti, Amar
but shantanu in also in dis video, didn't u c?

Edited by Tasha4ever - 29 July 2011 at 2:26pm
Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
n yeah, amar is also der...standin inone conner...
r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

Oh really..its so dark to notice...Amar is looking so cute out of all them...I would love to have friends like Archie and Macedon, they are so funny and keep you entertained

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine-Rema-

-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 4:01pm | IP Logged

Oh really..its so dark to notice...Amar is looking so cute out of all them...I would love to have friends like Archie and Macedon, they are so funny and keep you entertained

Sneha IS the one sleeping in the video =) 

Btw, WHERE are they anyway?! Like in a bus or something? It seems very congested and there are alot of seats, but I'm not able to figure out where they are! LOL
r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aicha-

Sneha IS the one sleeping in the video =) 

Btw, WHERE are they anyway?! Like in a bus or something? It seems very congested and there are alot of seats, but I'm not able to figure out where they are! LOL
That looked like someone completely different...are u sure? I think they are in the bus (the one they took on that trip). Or it could be the "trip" that Amar was say (in the celebration video)that they shot in one take

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index