Fan Fictions

do dil ak fan fic

karipa thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

hi guyz i  just love reading ur fan finc last night the idia come to my mind  y not to write a fan fic by my self so hope u guyz like my fan fic n its my frist time in hole my life that im riting a fan fic  hey guyz sorry im afghani n i cant write in hindi also i dont know abt the coustom of indian as i read ur fan fic   a little i no

ANGAD KHANNA the rockstar  very hot n sexy  flirt  .

what ever he want s in his life he gets that   challange ing belive in love that 1 day  he ll find his dream girl

his family O(DILIP,NINA,KRATHIK,DADI,ALIYA) very reach living in india his parents z the same like show .

KRIPA SHRAMA very sweet innocent fun loving gal she z a dr she z going to get married wid ZIB kapoor

(suraban,Gateryi, BOBY ) they all love each other very much living in usa they r coming to india 4 karipa z wedding  .

PRATHIVI BOSE   decint guy  belive in love he z a dr like karipa   very good friend of karipa fall in love wid  alliya

(MISHTI, DAMANI BOSE ) they r great rich living in india .

ZIB KAPOOR very nice smart guy fall in love wid karipa he z a pilot living in dia soon getting married to karipa he z best friend of angad khanna .

the story best on angad n karipa they never meet each other but still they ll fall in love

hey plz read n tell me iif u like it or not then ill con πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

karipa thumbnail
ok ill stop writing this fan fic πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜›
Pooja922 thumbnail
sounds reall good...cont soon!!
angadlover<3 thumbnail
heyyy!!!....its sounds interesting!!!...plzzz continue!!
pink sky thumbnail
hiiiiiiiii!!!!!!  continue karo zaldi can't wait any longer 
~*DeEpI*~ thumbnail
Hey great start please cont. soon please πŸ˜› πŸ˜› Edited by ~*DeEpI*~ - 18 years ago
karipa thumbnail
thanks     guYZ   &n bsp;that   u like it ill con 2day after 10 min ok
karipa thumbnail
PART ONE
hare we c a family all r excited they r all standing in airport very happy then we c a girl wareing white skirt n pink blouse long earing s matching wid her dress lokking so beautiful all eyes r on her waiting impatientaly 4 some one in other hand we c a handsome guy looking dashing coming toward to airport looking cute running fast n a little nervouse then we c his face non other then zib kapoor running fast n hug a beautiful gal non other kripa shrama then she greets wid karipa z parents then they all go to a go to hotel every 1 go to there roms when karipa goes to her room zib comes from behind n huges karipa
ZIB kripa i miss u so much
KRIPA jan i miss u too
then we hare a asmall voice he z a little fat wareing pent n jeans   he z non other bobby karipa z brotherhe comes n sayz that mom n dad z calling u 2 then three of them go to d dinning table we here to voicesea woman is saying 2a man that next week z kripa z wedding she z a little sad she z wreeing a red sari when we c her face z ghteriy
'Ghteryi i ll miss kripa so much
Suraban oh plz gheryi dont cry if u cry then kripa ll cry as well then we c zib, kripa n bobby z comming they all sit in chairs then they ll talk
Zib sorry anti i haveto go to   itlay tommorw coz its really emergency ill come before the wedding they all r worried then said
Suraban its ok beta but try to come soon
Zib i have to go he said good bye 2 every 1 but karipa come wid him tell his car
Kripa ill miss u jan (cry)
Zib hey come on plz honey dont cry u dont look beautiful
Kripa plz come soon
Zib ok give me my kiss be4 going
Kripa com close and kiss him on his lips then they hug
n he went kripa go back to er room reading something
in other hund we ca tall hundsome looking so sexy is dancing n singing n saying do u want more al audincens says yessssssssss
we c that he z wereing vest pent (sorry spelling) then we c his face non other Angad khanna every one clipping and dancing after the show all the reporters come around n ask him many question then angad n playing wid his car keyz a girl z coming to him and sayz tonight 4 dinner angad sayz no
then he goes to his khanna z manshion . when he enter we c a womean ware ing a black sari reading newspaper when we c her face she z naina very happy coz of success of show
Naina hug angad im proud of u angad
Angad thanks mom can i go to my room now plzzzzzz
Naina rember tonight u have to go to bose party u know today z mishty z birthday
Angad ok mom i know ill go
then a men come and says   that be ready we hv to go uk for a business trip Naina ok dilip
DILIP OK PACKING KARO
khushi19 thumbnail
hey the first part was great pls cont soon and i wanted to know who will be playing zaib's part πŸ˜•
karipa thumbnail
zaib is no he same as angad ok
ill con soon