FF-BTBH - Pt 20 page 145 6th OCT.

kavyasam thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hello  friends :),  

my idle  mind is telling  me  to  cook  up  a story on arjuhi.   A cliched  mix masala  filmy type.  shall I go for it ? .   After so many movies and shows  there is hardly any area left that has not been explored,  so  if  whatever I want to write coincides with  any movie or show then it is just  coincidence  🤣.   will give a promo of what I am thinking, rest will continue based on response,  will try to work on it from next week.  

arjun dropped arohi outside her home, gave her a flying kiss , as she turned around before entering the gate,  they have been head over heals in love for past 6 months, well that is what arohi thought,  the rides, the movies, the outings, dates, flowers, gifts ,phone calls, notes, etc told her nothing but one thing that arjun is deeply in love with her,  and in next two days they will be married with the blessings of her family,  well arjun doesnt have a family to start with, hence he is so involved in hers.

arjun  started driving after watching her get inside the house.  two more days, and then he will get his revenge, revenge from a guy by marrying his sister,  as arohi's face came in front of him he forcefully removed it from his mind,  she is not at fault , yes , but someone has to pay for what happened.  and pay they will, through  the tears of their daughter.

Arjun and Arohi  Intro - Beyond The Burning Hearts

Part 12 & 13  Page 86

Part 16 - pg 108

Part 17 - pg 116

Part 18 - pg 124 .

Part 19 - pg 136

Part 20 - Pg 145

Edited by kavyasam - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
res for whatever u r going to write 😃

well well well...do i feel a revenge luv story coming up..😆 interesting..bring it on kavys...anything u write will be a treat..😊 - promo seems promising...he's gonna fall in luv wid her 😉
Edited by AmnaIsh - 12 years ago
.vrshn. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
completely filmy!!
but i would love to read it :):)
do pm me di! :D
cant wait to read more! 😉
Edited by vrshn - 12 years ago
justprati thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow...a new 1...1st congraz on ur new ff n i luvd d promo...mixed masala n filmy type story...sounds realyyy interesting...pm me...tc :)
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Di,surely u hv 2 cntinue. I jumpd when i saw nw ff wid ur name. Wao! Plot is vry filmy as u said,bt m sure it wl b vr excitng. Do pm me di.Edited by moonkmh - 12 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail

Originally posted by: AmnaIsh

res for whatever u r going to write 😃

well well well...do i feel a revenge luv story coming up..😆 interesting..bring it on kavys...anything u write will be a treat..😊 - promo seems promising...he's gonna fall in luv wid her 😉

pata nai  aise hi baithe baithe khayal aaya,  and wrote few lines as promo on the spur of moment. ha haa, will have to work hard to turn the bad boy into good, it will be fun.
kavyasam thumbnail
@varshini,  justprati,  madhu -  thanks guys,  shld still think of a title too. want to make the story intense.  will work on it :)
AmnaIsh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kavyasam

pata nai  aise hi baithe baithe khayal aaya,  and wrote few lines as promo on the spur of moment. ha haa, will have to work hard to turn the bad boy into good, it will be fun.

lols 😆 - dont worry kavys..i'm sure u'll cook up something extra ordinary..😉👍🏼 hum saath saath hain, like good loyal readers 😉
moonkmh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kavyasam

<font size="2" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif">@varshini, justprati, madhu - thanks guys, shld still think of a title too. want to make the story intense. will work on it :)</font>

di,m sure watevr u wl write it wl b d bst as always. Cnt wait 4 its start:-)
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wow kavya..interesting concept..
I'll be eagerly waiting to read ur ff..pm me too ha!
Will deffo luv to see bad boy Arjun back..n then turn into good boy...