trust the CV's to mk us wait!!

Sanugr8fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
                       Hollaa pppl!!
                                                                  m back  wit one mr topic...

you know todays episode was likee making our heartbeatsss goo up n down n up and down...
that shyams face was not shown forr damnn!! soo long time!!😑
black shadow den piche se and then his voice...
then again all this..🀒
then anjali..
arna
manorama n husband...!!
arrggh! i knew it was shyamm but then also i was likee Wen are they gonna show himm???

and then the LONGGG entrance of khushi...😳 πŸ€£ πŸ€£
she'll come now...she'll come now...
ghosh! i was thnkingg she'll come now ...n she was still climbng the stairs...πŸ˜†

and noww with a gr8 end!! we have to wait forr two more dayss no..actually 3 more dyass...
ahh dis cv's...🀒
( takingg eagerness to an extent..I mean they are going good but still...πŸ˜†)..

aiwenyi time pass topic he...
cmmnt if u also thnkk the same :))

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
ik! i rele wnt Khushi to find out 
Ann_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
de only good thng abt todays epi was de eylock and khushi being jealous
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†u r sooo rite d cv's made us wait for lyk more den 2 weeks jus 2 show Shyam is Anjali's husband
nd now for Khushi 2 c dat Shyam is Anjali's husband god knw how many yrs cv's will make us waitπŸ˜†...d tym she took 2 get bak 2 d mandir seemed lyk 4ever πŸ˜‰but i'm sure even after waiting for 3 more days Khushi will not c Shyam
Lily2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
i think KHUSHI sees SHAYAM and also tell about it to Arnav. jis tarah KHUSHI ki eyes broad hoi hain or PRECAP main ARNAV ko jo sentence kahtay huaye suna gaya hai us se saaf zahir hota hai wo bohat kuch nahi par kuch kuch zaroor janta hai. SHAYAM kay bare main. or at least KHUSHI bhi ANJILI DI kay liye bohat kuch karna chahegi kyun k ANJILI ne kabhi KHUSHI kay sath kuch bura nahi kiya. πŸ€”