reason for ghsp dropping to no 4

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
i don't intend to bash ghsp ,but this is ridiculous Geet was on no 1 for months together but when Nandini ,Lucky and dev came in the pic the rating dropped and now they have made another blunder by getting mamaji...I don't get it .Lucky is sooo annoying and nandini is no less ,and what is dev doing .I don't see  him going to office nor doing any work ,and lucky acting like a fool in the office not working but eating all the time and his english OMG...and now mama landed there ...don't they know that being from the girls side they shoudn't be staying there .And b'cos of all these characters they don't show Maneet  .GHSP was on no 1 without these extras so what was the need to drag them to delhi seeing as they are of no good to the story.Sorry if i am being so rude or shrewd but I don't like seeing GHSP on no 4 ,no 1 is anyday better.
'
'
Sorry dear, it would be wrong to blame charecters...there are many different reasons why ghsp has slipped to the 4th position.
i dont know sorry 2 say dat when maaneet was at amritsar geet was in no1 nd now memory loss track is not like dat when we were expected bec 4m long time they r not togedarπŸ˜” not maaanet scene

Well its wrong to blame the characters...I simply feel that the scenes aren't so sizzling anymore...At this time Sameera should have been introduced or NT as well...and that should increase TRPs.

Sometimes Lucky is annoying but nothing is more annoying that Devini...why can't they show Rajji's love story? seriously...where is Geet's family?
Originally posted by Vidushi89

Sorry dear, it would be wrong to blame charecters...there are many different reasons why ghsp has slipped to the 4th position.
Agree with your comment
we cant blame the actors, they are doing their job
GHSP droppings has to do with may factors such as rumours, new CM methods anf the TRP methods but the only thing remained constant is our love for GHSP and our will power that it will be one
we all want some characters to go and some to come back
the creatives are wise enough to make decisions for the show and do so in the shows best interest
sometimes it goes wrong but all we can do is remain positive
GHSP will become number one if we stay united πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Sorry but do not agree that it is Lucky or Nandani fault of the drop of the rating. The fault lie with the Cv as there is not much of the relationship of Geet and Mann like it use to be and that is what people were turning in to watching, so i think the CV need to knock their heads to together and get Geet back to number 1 again, where they belong.

Gurmeet and Dhasti are brilliant actors and are doing their parts in making Geet a brilliant show and also the other stars on the show.
I very much doubt that the show is the direct cause for the GF to fall to no4.
One has got nothing to do with the other.

I don't know much about the CM and how it works but the no4 position has got to do with the internal workings of the forum and not the show.

about the show, I agree with some of the things you've said about the character depiction. We all loved Mamaji and Lucky in Amritsar and were happy that Lucky was coming to Delhi.

However, since then the show has gotten new crew and director who probably wanted to do their own thing. Which  is why the mish-mash.

One thing I completely agree with you is about the girl's family members living in her sasural/
I'm from the south and belong to a community that follow the matriarchal system where the girl more or less lives in her mayke even after marriage along with her husband or has her family living with her in her house.

But, I know things are different in the North, especially amongst the Punjabis. I understand that the girl's family won't even drink water in her sasural's home. So how come this is being shown here?

Maybe the Khurana family is different.
Edited by pippa - 12 years ago