Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
great post. love the dialogues you picked. the hamster with the gun is sooo cuteee <3. Yes if AR found out bout the langda then he will be on wheelchair for the rest of his life cuz once ASR is commited to sumthing, he doesn't even listen to himself haha :) (no offense to anyone )
adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: eternal_maaneet

I simply love you, Adits!!!! 🤗

thanx dearie...😃😃😃
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: rdfan

- Doods, pls brainwash against this useless shaadi track everyone is predicting ...I dont want another u sleep on bed and i sleep on sofa show🤣...i want the love -hate track where they fight with each other but silently care and fight with themselves

@ Red:- Pooja...that was too good 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 and I guess Star plus is phamous for that...Hum toh gaye kaam se...So, we need to barge in their wall and shout No Nooo No...well imo I don't think they'll take this route. This is a very known one but we need to stop all these predictions around the forum...chalo sab kaam pe lago ...phir se..🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 

And Thanks Pooja for welcoming me again. I wanted some inspiration to start writing again and I was missing writing so badly. But Haiii Nissar ke kuch bhi...

and all thanks to Dits too...if she wouldn't have started this thread and regularly write with discipline I think I would have not started again...Seriously, in the early epis I used to reserve the space and sometimes won't even turn up with writeup but still you all maintained my interest and showed no attitude...I know bologe ab chatna bandh kar...

anyway, now I'll try to continue 'coz ab serial mein jaan aayi hain...

Edited by doodleberry - 12 years ago
Doodle thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
@ All:- Well why not we make this post, I mean space of Dits as permanent and give it a name. So it becomes easier for us to operate and find in the ocean of posts here at the forum and then can discuss about the epi regularly and in turn we can suggest some tracks to the CVs. Please suggest. 
adits7 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aquablue17

great post. love the dialogues you picked. the hamster with the gun is sooo cuteee <3. Yes if AR found out bout the langda then he will be on wheelchair for the rest of his life cuz once ASR is commited to sumthing, he doesn't even listen to himself haha :) (no offense to anyone )

thanx so much fr lkin my post...

aue ek baar jo ASR ne commitment kar di tab toh woh khud ki bhi nahi suntta...😆😆😆

adits7 thumbnail
@doods ;lets c hw dey deal wid d tracks...
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG...superb...great post ya...👏
😆😆😆