wasn't it supposed it 2 b kept as secret
man i like suspense not this
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kajen

wasn't it supposed it 2 b kept as secret
man i like suspense not this

Well it kinda was, but you know us, jasooos, always trying to find some hints or the other about the future track xD so yeah :P 
I'm sorry we ruined the suspense for you :( next time, we'll put SPOILER so that you don't read, okay? =) [I am saying this because I know many people don't like knowing everything beforehand and stuff, cuz it kinda ruins it, so that's why! =)]
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OMG they are all crazy esp Archi n Macedon
good to c Samentha and Alisha enjoying what Archi n Macedon r doing
loved the part in the 1st video when prem ki naiya is playing n Archi goes down in front of Alisha n Alisha n Archi both r blushing 
loved the chinese talk of Amar n Archi
they are all so rocking n always together
n i hope its a tie in footloose n then both team have to dance together
if that happens then it will be awesome 

thank you sooo much 4 sharing 🤗
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
I knew all along that it was going to be a tie because both teams are so skilled. I predicted way back on here that they will form 1 team which is going to awesome!! RDX choosing the jodis and all our jodis get put together😍 Then so much romance...Kriyansh practicing together and falling more and more in love aaahhh this would be sooo exciting 🥳and Rey dropping Kriya off on his bike after practices 😃
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sweetshine

hehehe dnt worry dis was jus d audition...4 finals hopefully Weaklings will win😃

i really hope so😃
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: robinc07

I knew all along that it was going to be a tie because both teams are so skilled. I predicted way back on here that they will form 1 team which is going to awesome!! RDX choosing the jodis and all our jodis get put together😍 Then so much romance...Kriyansh practicing together and falling more and more in love aaahhh this would be sooo exciting 🥳and Rey dropping Kriya off on his bike after practices 😃

OMG u took me to the dream land of kriyansh😍
r07c thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tasha4ever

OMG u took me to the dream land of kriyansh😍

l can picture a scene where they are dancing and they get too passionate and almost kiss😍 I can't wait! Predict a scene for me...
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
n sharon n swayam...dancing together...😍...sharon lost i swayam when he pulls her close to him during practice...hope that happens...cant wait
r07c thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvKaJen666

n sharon n swayam...dancing together...😍...sharon lost i swayam when he pulls her close to him during practice...hope that happens...cant wait

aww that would be so sweet...their romance is so different compared to the other couples...Swayam will make Sharon melt. I would love to see him lifting her and Sharon getting impressed 😉
-Aicha- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
☺️

STOP IT GUYS! =P I'm blushing like an idiot already with the mention of SwaRon and KriYansh! *sigh* I really want a cute and romantic SwaRon dance!<3 I can totally picture it!

And as for KriYansh, just when they stare at each other, I blush like an idiot, imagine if they have a passionate dance together! <3 *melts* :P
Edited by -Aicha- - 12 years ago