India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

[Video]Footloose competition behind the scenes

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Okay I searched everywhere to see if this was already posted and didn't find anything (or I'm just blind...I appologize in advance lol). Behind the scenes of the footloose desi vs western

Video is not mine...so no credit taken

Edited by robinc07 - 28 July 2011 at 9:33pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Muks20priya_1183Sunni.L.Armanmadhurya_chAjscinesonadarRadiantTreasuresweetshine-Rema-

Related Videos

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged

I like the part where there is something on or something has hurt Amar's hand and Shakti is concerned twice. Haha its funny when the lady says why are you filming Amar's ass lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetapple2995-Rema-

BebaakBegum IF-Sizzlerz
BebaakBegum
BebaakBegum

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Thanx dear
i m luving their song choice
m sure the performances wil b awesome did u c how amar n shakti were playing cherographer thingy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c-Rema-

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

Thanx dear
i m luving their song choice
m sure the performances wil b awesome did u c how amar n shakti were playing cherographer thingy
What song is that btw? I know I loved that part... Amar and Shakti have so much experience along with Alisha...Amar seems like a perfectionist, he makes a great choreographer with that dance he choreographed in the show. Also, I like how the others listen and respect ArSha.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-

BebaakBegum IF-Sizzlerz
BebaakBegum
BebaakBegum

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Songs that i heard were bhag bhag dk bose, one old song which was behind the tv frame, n i guess dazzlers are performing on lady gaga songs like born this way, poker face etc.
r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kajen

Songs that i heard were bhag bhag dk bose, one old song which was behind the tv frame, n i guess dazzlers are performing on lady gaga songs like born this way, poker face etc.
Oh I heard those, but what is the song where the camera is zoomed out and Weaklings are dancing
TaShi_4ever Senior Member
TaShi_4ever
TaShi_4ever

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
hey ppl i hv got anoder behind da scenes video...but i dunno hw to post it her...i'm new!!!!!!Help plzzz
r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 29 July 2011 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by candykyra

hey ppl i hv got anoder behind da scenes video...but i dunno hw to post it her...i'm new!!!!!!Help plzzz
Type

[YOUTUBE] put the url here and then [/YOUTUBE]

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index