Arnavs golden dialogue today

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
pehle do qadam chalna seekhlo, phir mu kholo

ok so lots has been said about this but this is how i felt about it.

When he said this it took me back to the first time he met her and how she fell in his arms. He was sooo upset at her. Due to that so much happened. He completely misunderstood her. He put her down as a characterless girl many times saying she was after money. 
He has even told her that "girna to tumhari fitrat mai hai" when he was letting her go from his office.

To me it made me feel that he now understood that he was wrong about her. Its like he understood her innocence. He basically understood she's a clutz and not someone who goes around falling over rich men. thats why he held her close and waited for her to steady herself and move herself away. He was ready to hold her. 

i ws melted like candy bar when he said those few words to her last nite. he didn't sound rude or arrogant instead dere ws certain sweetness in his voice...

she went red in da cheeks like a beetroot and had no where to hide her face 😍 man da eyelock ws sooo yummy *drool drool*

few weeks back, dis guy ripped her blouse, her dupatta & went to da extent of throwin her down from one floor but look at him now. he can't bear seeing her fall down, get hurt or look sad... if dis is not love, what is?!!?!?
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

i ws melted like candy bar when he said those few words to her last nite. he didn't sound rude or arrogant instead dere ws certain sweetness in his voice...

she went red in da cheeks like a beetroot and had no where to hide her face 😍 man da eyelock ws sooo yummy *drool drool*

few weeks back, dis guy ripped her blouse, her dupatta & went to da extent of throwin her down from one floor but look at him now. he can't bear seeing her fall down, get hurt or look sad... if dis is not love, what is?!!?!?
😆 kudos to u on tht... The guy really did give her a few trips to sky diving from a floor or two and
now all of a sudden he cant stand the girl being in any trouble..
but today ASR was the STAR 😳 droolin when he said the line Day Dreaming 
a few words tht really shut our jalebi girl up 😆
Its like he understood her innocence. He basically understood she's a clutz and not someone who goes around falling over rich men. thats why he held her close and waited for her to steady herself and move herself away. He was ready to hold her.

Yes! It felt like that to me too!! Thanks for the post.
luv the last part of your post. ya i think he is ready to accept tht she is not carefull! she doesn't think at all
Loved their parts today!😃
ya we see a different ASR than we so in the start  
nicely said bless ya thanks 4 postingg up