radha bhuva and shailaja rocked today

Posted: 12 years ago
the way BM explains was so good and emotional rajini and desha could understand what elders were doing wasn't partiality .
today eelesh and mama was good too.
as usual suhana was hillarious bringing the babyπŸ˜†
loved today 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
I agree... badi maa actually pointed the real problem... & the way she made R & D understand was really great & touching as well.
deepti18 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Today's episode really rocked. Outstanding performance by everyone and Outstanding serial. Hope SGP be the NO.1 serial. The message in today's episode is the real fact/truth indeed it's the real pillar for every family.
sara_sara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deepti18

Today's episode really rocked. Outstanding performance by everyone and Outstanding serial. Hope SGP be the NO.1 serial. The message in today's episode is the real fact/truth indeed it's the real pillar for every family.

hope they are coming back to pre sona show, which was great it has not been good for long time but today was greatπŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
crysind thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes..Indeed... Today's episode was really very very very good episode... So much to learn... Loved the way RB, Rano & BM made everything clear and love Rajni for saying sorry and accepting what she did was not appropriate... πŸ€—
ramzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

todaes epi was reali gud..i kan understand suhana y she still doesnt get why rajini is angry on her for..loved the way BM explained to the disha n rajni even i understood it..and RB yellin at both the DIL seemed very much real..

smarty22 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
1 special thing that i liked today were Meena Kumari's Milliondollar expression when she said
"dekhiye choti bhabhi kya layi hain!!".πŸ‘
I think she is a better actress than most of the leads of daily soaps...πŸ˜‰
pinki_sanyal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Again it was a very good episode...Too good dialogues!!!
srosheen thumbnail
i like the way Radha talk with them reli Niceee ..
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smarty22

1 special thing that i liked today were Meena Kumari's Milliondollar expression when she said

"dekhiye choti bhabhi kya layi hain!!".πŸ‘
I think she is a better actress than most of the leads of daily soaps...πŸ˜‰

I agree with you 100%, its not the amount of time you get in an episode or the kind of role you do , its with how much conviction you do it for, I absolutely love meena,s character and the actor who is doing it, even in 2 seconds scenes or one dialogue she leaves good impression and make the scene real. I wish the writers do a track on her with Suhana, I guess in true sense Meena always stood fast with Suhana in every way.
The episode was good, infact great, Badi Maa ,s dialogues were great but some how I feel Rajni didnt get anything out of her outburst, in fact may be she was right in saying all this but it didnt do anything for her, it made her feel bad, look bad and acted badly , but the core reason remain the same, as I felt BM was like harsh with her in a way that she has put a lot more responsibility on Rajni,s shoulder, it was like saying this is it , take it or leave it, Suhana is the Kamzoor bacha so she will get the extra support whereas you guys dont need any, and then by saying to her that I thought you guys were okey but guess you guys need more support as if its a bad thing to want some support. So at the end Rajni didnt get what she was raging about , she has to accept the situation and thats it, and that I feel is wrong, its nothing to with Suhana at all, its to do with BM and the two other ladies as well, every body needs appreciation , Rajni felt like being taken for granted and thats it, it happens in real sisters and brothers too, I am sure we all feel like being neglected or left out by our own parents, and as a parent I do feel that sometimes I do support my weaker child and in doing so I do hurt my other child unintentionally so if he complains I should just say that you dont need the support , I love you you know that and thats it , its like in a class the naughty child gets all the attention and the good one feels that whats the point of being good if I am not going to be noticed.
Rajni and Disha excepted there mistakes which is really good, but the question which they put fprward is not being completely answered, just by giving example of themselves doesnt solve the issue as everybody is different, it would have been better if Suhana was there too as she is still not getting the point. I am not against Suhana , Gosh no never but she needs to see this  to understand, KK and Sanju got it what Rajni was saying but Kyshaps didnt well atleast not completely.
Strictly my point of view , nothing against or for anybody , please forgive me for any discomfort I might have caused.