KreyaArshiLover thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry for not making a topic yesterday, i wasn't at home i came late home, so i couldn't.
-------------------------------------------------
Today for the first time Sharon got to tast her own medacien, think they did they right saying back to her. Bcs her attuied is getting bigger for everyday, and someone has to say to her that she is doing to much.

And Then Kriyansh scene today😍, Kunwar Amar don't like his fans, bcs he kills them evryday by being so nice and HOT everyday (Iknow bad joke)😆, then his dilgoe:  

Kriya:- Pagal hoon app

Rey:- Haan pata hai kiske liye???!!!

He killed me gain there.

i felt bad for Rey ans Swayam today, Both wants to sopport there love but can't and no one can understand them except there self.

Amina

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetapple2995 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
are yaar sharon itni bhi bhuri nahi hai but yeah she shouldn't have yelled at them and i felt sooo bad for rey and swayum today but LOVED THE KRIYANSH SCENE!!! :) 😊
-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AWW wat can i say about my KRIYANSH dey r to cute yaar and rey he's to hawttt😍
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hehehe soo true but seriusly Sharon was so out of control wid her anger nd tension
awww Kriyansh were jus perfect 2day.😍...hahaha u r sooo rite he seriusly kills us wid his scenes,his luks nd his dialogues☺️...luvd Rey 2day😳
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
kriyansh scene rocked to the core and they were awesome in delivering the performance and yes now Sharon will understand what is the accepted behavior in a team and she will come to respect everyone