Gauri's advice: convincing herself?

woman11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
I was wondering what made Gauri suddenly get up and seek out Anandi even in the short time when Jagya had gone to call taxi? She suddenly remembered everything that people had told her-----------the curses, the blames, Sumitra's assertion that Jagya loves Anandi, people pointing out at her faults-----------and went on to take that out on Anandi!!

Gauri lectured Anandi that she should forget about Jagya since Jagya only loves her. Their relationship is a love marriage and not something imposed by the family. Only she is in his dreams and Jagya is ready to leave with her. Anandi should stop trying to become a doctor and try winning Jagya back, since Jagya is never going to come back.

I was laughing at her lectures. That's such a desperate way of convincing one's own self. All those things that Gauri lectured for Anandi are actually her own insecurities and deep seated fears.

When did Anandi even try to win back Jagya?
When did Anandi even talk to Jagya on her own?
Who runs behind Anandi's jeep, and goes to Anandi's school and seeks her out in the cowshed in the middle of the night?
When did Anandi try to assert her wifely rights?
Hasn't Anandi been the only one to accept the truth as it is?
Hasn't Anandi already declared the fact that Jagya has moved on and the family should also accept the fact?
Hasn't Anandi declared that all the family's love and acceptance will not mend her relationship with Jagya?

Then who are you lecturing Gauri? Maybe yourself because you need that self-assurance to remain married to such a slime ball. Get a reality check Gauri.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
The way she said "Jagat ko paane ke liye tum kisi bhi hadh tak jaa sakti ho... isi liye tum doctor banna chahti ho" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...

kisi bhi hadh is generally something negative - like murder, stealing etc.,,,, what is kisi bhi hadh/crossing any and all limits  about wanting to become a doctor.

Further, what should be the correct end of her sentence when she says

"tum jagat ko kabhi paa nahin sakti ... KYONKI VO SIRF MUJH SE PYAAR KARTA HAI"

She knows that the all caps is not true so instead she ends it with a lame

...KYONKI KANOON KE NAZRON ME WOH MERE PATI HAI.

She has no faith in Jagat himself and instead puts all her faith in that piece of paper - the certificate. πŸ˜›
ankit111 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Some people ask why everybody bashing Doctorni madam πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† today I think its clear tht she ask to bash. I hv never seen anybody interested to talk with her, either she initiate talking or she jump into. And people expect tht she sd get royal treatment πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
biggest joke she said!

"main tumhare jagah hoti toh maan leti ki jagat kavi mere pass bapas nehin aa sakta,tum kho chuki ho usko , maan lo yeh baat!!"

gauri didnt listen when anandi tried to convince the family that accept the same fact many times!!
herself in a dreamland and give advice to other to accept the reality!!
wah wah..kya baat hai!!
achha mazaak tha!!πŸ‘
woman11 thumbnail
@ankit don't worry. We will still hear excuses for Gauri. Poor thing is scared na, poor thing is insecure na, poor thing is in trauma na that is why she is lecturing Anandi. She is scared that Anandi might seduce and steal her sachha pyaar.🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 You should feel pity for her, she is so scared that she doesn't even think twice about hurting a woman who is in the process of crying for something else!!
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
In a way today's epi was worth watching with papcarn Antara...

We got a quicky long recap of All de danadans of Gauri and the last one with Gauri advicing Anandi was just too good...

I just hope That tomorrow Gauri does not make the stupid decision to leave Jagat. Hope jaggu convinces his true to G and goes along with her to Mumbai... I just love GAGA together...They are perfect in every sense to each otherπŸ˜‰
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
There was honestly no point in Gauri finding Anandi out and give her advice with sarcasm. Ironic thing is shes tells Anandi to move on but she never had she still has grudges over the bal vivah that broke off. There was no point in going to Anandi to put more salt into her wounds as Gauri and Jagya are off to Mumbai never to be seen again, but then you realise there was a point Gauri is insecure and comes to tell Anandi to back off where as Anandi can't even be bothered with Jagya as hes not worth it, shame Gauri can't realise it too.
vasuja thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: angelic8219

There was honestly no point in Gauri finding Anandi out and give her advice with sarcasm. Ironic thing is shes tells Anandi to move on but she never had she still has grudges over the bal vivah that broke off. There was no point in going to Anandi to put more salt into her wounds as Gauri and Jagya are off to Mumbai never to be seen again, but then you realise there was a point Gauri is insecure and comes to tell Anandi to back off where as Anandi can't even be bothered with Jagya as hes not worth it, shame Gauri can't realise it too.

Just loved what you said in red and bold...madam could not get over the balvivaah she hated and mentioned herself the reason she married jaggu was becoz of balvivaah... And she is advising Anandi
woman11 thumbnail

Originally posted by: vasuja

Just loved what you said in red and bold...madam could not get over the balvivaah she hated and mentioned herself the reason she married jaggu was becoz of balvivaah... And she is advising Anandi

Absolutely, Gauri's advice was so funny.

I couldn't leave my boyfriend and married a married man because I was in a relationship for 5 years, but you forget everything about your best friend, closest companion and first love who has been with you for only 16 years.

I can't get over the trauma of my child marriage which actually worked as a boon for me, but you have to forget the trauma of your adult marriage.

Only I can be a doctor, nobody else can be a doctor in my vicinity

I can't control my shifty eyed husband, so you have to stay away from him 😈😈😈😈😈

aqua_neha86 thumbnail

Originally posted by: khusi_*

biggest joke she said!

"main tumhare jagah hoti toh maan leti ki jagat kavi mere pass bapas nehin aa sakta,tum kho chuki ho usko , maan lo yeh baat!!"

gauri didnt listen when anandi tried to convince the family that accept the same fact many times!!
herself in a dreamland and give advice to other to accept the reality!!
wah wah..kya baat hai!!
achha mazaak tha!!πŸ‘

True true very true...i think yeh sab short term memoy loss ka aasar haii...🀣🀣🀣