Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hamza486 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i think he will do it with her and go all the way.. there will be a twist with her in the story.. i hope he changes and becomes more romantic
kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hey u never know our Golu can be romantic...☺️☺️ and naughty too...😉😆..
isha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
but end of the day this meeting is the winner...lolzzz...may we have to see this segment!!!!!!!!
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hope he remember that priya is also in the room
isha01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aachus

hope he remember that priya is also in the room

i feel that anything is there SAMJHOTA or nything else but they shows one thin that i love most and that is ram-priya do honour each other and nothing is bigger than it...but i'm sure that he is going to make some special idiotical cause
giaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
All Ekta shows are famous for couples not consumating their marriages for years...first they don't understand each other then when they so...someone creates misunderstanding ...then a third party gets in the way...as all else is typical of her past shows I'm sure this will be too.

What I would love to see is the opposite...but can Ekta and her writers think outside the box????
isha01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: giaa

All Ekta shows are famous for couples not consumating their marriages for years...first they don't understand each other then when they so...someone creates misunderstanding ...then a third party gets in the way...as all else is typical of her past shows I'm sure this will be too.

What I would love to see is the opposite...but can Ekta and her writers think outside the box????

i think no...but the worst thing is they make the third part as a real character after all we dont want ramio-juliet ...we want themselves not that we love but cant tell,i dont know actually its become so confusung sometime that they couldnt understand at least ...i love you---- but who is this you??