suhagrat imagination!!!!!

Poll

how ram will manage their suhagraat???

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
isha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

i'm extra-sure that in suhag-rat ram is going to make some funny BAHANA to avoid it...so what you think what it would be???

i wish it would be...vikram mera intejar kar raha hain main usse milke ata hoo tum sojao🤣

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RIYANSH_AUDREY thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
haha... i think ram will definately say dat i have a meeting tomorrow.. u plz sleep...😆
Sakshi_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
no plzzz... i dont want any of these to happen😭😭
isha01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Anamika163

no plzzz... i dont want any of these to happen😭😭

loozzz...but its going to happen cause we have no idea that when they will fall in love 😕...so till then we need to wait and they are not in condition to talk with each other !!!!!!!  i dont know how they manage to live in one room as it will begain by SUHAGRAT😉
Edited by riya01maddy - 12 years ago
Red_eyes thumbnail
kal subah meri ek meeting hain so i'm goin to sleep
_Mannat_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Voted for the 3rd option Lol.cuz he always talk bout meeting!;) Edited by KaJenroxx - 12 years ago
rajh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
ram will tell priya-i am very fat.can we have suhagrat after i loose some weight ??😆
shwetha85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
I am very sure he would say meri meeting hain kal subah OR mujhe presentation ki tayari karni hai!!!!! 🤣🤣
Sphallolalia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I want them to sit on the balcony floor among all the candles and decor for first night and talk till dawn... share their stories...and just as the sun rises, promise each other new beginnings...okay I'm a hopeless romantic😍😳

p.s. small technical problem , Ram might not be able to squat or sit down due to knee pain or need a crane to get him up after sitting sooo long😆
Edited by trinket - 12 years ago
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: trinket

I want them to sit on the balcony floor among all the candles and decor for first night and talk till dawn... share their stories...and just as the sun rises, promise each other new beginnings...okay I'm a hopeless romantic😍😳

p.s. small technical problem , Ram might not be able to squat or sit down due to knee pain or need a crane to get him up after sitting sooo long😆

🤣🤣🤣