Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
guys i hink BB5 will be given weekennd slot of Friday to sunday 1 hour...so no primetime show gets affected...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
@Keva: You are right..Colors got lot of flak last year for BB. They just managed to keep it on air at 9pm. The court had almost ordered to shift it to 11pm but somehow they managed to stop it. So they should give BB a late night slot this time. Maybe thats why MB was shifted to 11pm so that later it will be closed down for BB.
Now that you guys have pointed out KBC launching at 8.30pm might have made Colors go for the 930pm slot for Parichay. If LCL is winding up soon it wont matter of viewers shift from LCL to KBC. But then even at 930pm Parichay competes with KBC so I am not sure if this is the actual reason.
Another reason why Parichay didnt get the LCL slot could be because PKYEK airs at the same slot.
__priyanka__ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
All good things must come to an end then why all bad things can continue...why this crap show getting so much hamdardi by the crap channel colors...even though lots of viewers quit that show.
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
their's one other show based on shivaji which will launch around  the independence week so maybe we still have a hope
Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey i think BB will start at 8:30-9:30 from Sept, i think because from fri-sat this slot is given to India' s talent show. And to compete KBC colors will make it 8:30-9:30.

Shayad yesa hi hoga, What do u say guys?

ivy_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
PS can't let go of his Diggumania.😉
Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Sweet24

hey i think BB will start at 8:30-9:30 from Sept, i think because from fri-sat this slot is given to India' s talent show. And to compete KBC colors will make it 8:30-9:30.

Shayad yesa hi hoga, What do u say guys?

no i dont thyink so bcz Phulwa has much story left so they cant give BB this 8:30slot...i feel Colors r planning to give BB5 a weekend slot of friday  sat sunday...as soon as Indias got talent ends in september...
Frosty_Moon thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
what a bad news hum toh celebrations ki tyaari mein the

hope so BIg Boss can do that job

mIsHeZ.x thumbnail
oh damn!!!!  

Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
btw does anyone know the date KBC is launching? I do not have the channel and so I wanted to know if the promos have already aired. Thanks.