Laagi Tujhse Lagan

darn it!!! Laagi is not ending after all

Banjaaran25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
hey people!!
sorry to be a bearer of bad news (good old days in Greece such messengers were shot) but the thing we all wished for, prayed for and begged for is not happening soon.

Laagi na jaane kis se lagan is not ending.atleast not in the near immediate abhi isi waqt future.

the serial that we were hoping for to replace LTL2  'Parichay' has got 'Mukti Bandhan's slot.
MB will be shifted to another slot..
so so so...

LTL 2 is safe...(somebody shoot me!)..

here is the link...

Kyon???Why??? ... Hamaare saath hi yeh kyon hota hai...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alpha_Aakash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
ya i saw it i think colors 9;30pm slot has always been weak...ya i rember last year during same time LTL1 was leading this slot...
-bharti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Never mind, its already dead for most of us since Mar 28' 11, so mare huve cheezon ko maarne me kya mazaa.  The CVs would go without job maybe if this show ends. 

Keva thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I know that is really sad that this crapfest refuses to end just like Sahiba refuses to find out about her past life.  I guess it will continue but I must say this is the first show according to me that has even beaten Ekta Kapoor's shows in terms of crappy storylines. I mean atleast for me Ekta's crap is digestable but this crap after you read the written update you just feel so disgusted.🤢 I mean how long can the randomness last that is what I really want to know?

On top of that the New Replaced Dutta is a sidey character and it is funny SA really does not care for his character I guess he decided I will get paid for doing nothing then why not join other people of this show to do some timepass. 🤣 ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£

Chalo lets see how long random scenes can help them. I mean even randomness has its limits.
   Edited by Keva - 12 years ago
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Now fingers crossed for Bigg Boss. Colors will vacate the 9-10pm slot for it. They will need to wind up some of their shows. Parichay will be too new to be wound up and Phulwa is Colors favorite show. So hopefully either one will get another slot which will be LCL's slot.
aishwish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hey i've a query if parichay gets 9;30 timeslot then what about BB as far as i know it always gets 9-10 time slot
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
BB is going to start soon. I am surprised Colors gave Parichay at 9.30pm slot when they will have to change it very soon. But I guess they are still meherbaan on LTL as its still one of their trp pillars.
Keva thumbnail
BB really has to get a late night slot this time. I mean Colors had huge problems since the court last time said these types of shows need to be late night unless Colors really thinks they can just ignore the court again and continue BB at 9-10pm. I mean they will never end Uttaran, NAIDL, Balika Vadhu, Phulwa, and MB already decided it is getting late night slot and hence LTL will get shifted but it makes no sense to start a new show @ 9:30pm and then after a couple of months they will need to change the time slot anyway for BB. They should have given parichay the 8:30 slot that way it could have easily picked up ratings but may be Colors people are loyal viewers of LTL-2 and hence they decided no we want to watch Dingu-Sahiba-New Replaced Dutta-Bhaji at 8:30pm. 😆  Edited by Keva - 12 years ago
Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ab KBC bhi sony per start ho raha hai at 8:30 from 15 aug, mujhe lagta ki log shayad isse dekhenge, ab kuch naya to start hua hai, atleast.

hosakta jo log dekhte ho wo KBC per shift ker gaye. iski TRP pe jarur effect to padega hi.

fhir dekhte hai kya hota hai????????????????????
Keva thumbnail
@Sweet24: Wow KBC at 8:30 that is really good news. KBC with Amitabh has always been a hit when it comes to ratings. KBC can definitely help in putting a final nail in the coffin of this pathetic show known as LTL2.