India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Hey guys.. :D

.FunLuvingGirl. IF-Dazzler
.FunLuvingGirl.
.FunLuvingGirl.

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
I know posting a introductory post is like against rules but still I want to post one..

I have been a silent reader in this forum ( have replied to one or two posts thats it)LOLLOL
Earlier I used to like this show..but now m in love with this show..I luv each and every character..
n umm actually I just wanted to say that I LOVE, LOVE this show..n this show is awesome..
n this forum too..Thumbs Up

Guys I'm coming to I-F after so long time so I thought of starting my way from this forum..
hope I will gt to know a lots of ppl here and able to make best of buddies here.. EmbarrassedBig smileSmile

Okay so m Soma..m from Delhi and  m  doing engineering..nd I luv  to do/watch dancing a lot as
all of you here LOLLOL ..

So that's all about me Smile..
wanna b frnds? SmileEmbarrassed

luv,
Soma.

PS count me in the list of SwaSha fans. Wink

Edited by .FunLuvingGirl. - 27 July 2011 at 10:00am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

RayanaaReeyanaRadiantTreasuretaniya_dostiieshaaax3.sweetshine

Related Videos

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
dude...welcome ...luv the fact that u r a swaron/swasha fan...
there r lots of kriyaansh fans ...n i am happy to fyn a swasha fan...
( i luv kriyaansh too)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rayanaa

Rayanaa Goldie
Rayanaa
Rayanaa

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Soma welcome to this forum. I used to be a silent reader too. I too love love love the serial. I just want to say that enjoy and have fun in here. Everyone in here is very nice and kind. Trust me.

Love,
Rina

P.S Wow you are a SwaSha fan. I am a Kriyaansh fan but I also  love SwaSha.

Edited by Rayanaa - 27 July 2011 at 11:52am

sweetshine

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Hey Soma, Farah hereBig smile...a big WELCUM to u dearHug...hehe i've been a silent reader for many yrs nd den finally strtd interacting during d DMG craze days nd aftr dat was gone went bak to my silence nd aftr i strtd watching dis show i came bak 2Big smile...hope u hav lods of fun nd masti talking 2 us hereWinkBig smile...me too luv dis show lyk anythinHug...nd me both Swaron nd Kriyansh fanDay Dreaming

Rayanaa

_sana.Magic_ IF-Rockerz
_sana.Magic_
_sana.Magic_

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 11:43am | IP Logged
soma hey and good that u r also a swasha fan..rafi will love it and u knw me dnt need any intro

Rayanaa

-Aicha- IF-Rockerz
-Aicha-
-Aicha-

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
Hey Soma! I'm Sneha, and welcome back to IF and welcome to this forum! =D Glad that you're going to take part now, we need more and more people to come!! :D

YAY! I am a SwaRon/SwaSha fan tooo!<3 Well, I'm a D3 fan in total, I love all the couples, no ONE favorite! :P hehe 

Hope to chat with you sooon!
eshaaax3. IF-Sizzlerz
eshaaax3.
eshaaax3.

Posted: 27 July 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Aww, hey Soma, welcome back to IF !

Yupp, this show is addicting now ! its so different ! oooh, SwaSha fann ? hmmm, Im a KriYansh fan, started watching cuz of tehm, but i like SwaSha too ; Swayam is adorable, hehe ! 

EshaHug 
--HiNa-- IF-Stunnerz
--HiNa--
--HiNa--

Posted: 28 July 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged
OMG Shocked SOMU tu kaha se ayi jiii Shocked
somu u r here OMG  awww biggest welcome to uuu and OMG you siad u r swasha fan but u r kriyansh to i know Approvewhy u dont weirt this in topic Evil Smile mein tujhe cc mein dek lo gai Evil Smile  Angry btw welcome here i am soo happy to see u here

Edited by kmh24ever - 28 July 2011 at 8:06am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index