Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tellyme thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: piya-

Hi Sheru

Oh this was an emotional update both of them thinking that they don't deserve each other

But the best thing was Shasha ka the end ho gaya now she is where she has to be in her real sasural jail...

Poor Geet still in a mental trauma it would be a difficult task for Maan to get her back to her normal self

Only geet can make maan realize that he should not feel guilty and same is the case with maan...both of them need each other right now... they have to be each other's strength...they have to overcome this guilt

ok today I won't trouble u with my boring poem I have a song for this situation

"Jab koi baat bigad jaaye
Jab koi mushkil pad jaaye
Tum dena saath mera o humnawa
Na koi hai na koi tha
Zindagi mein tumhare siwa
tum dena saath mera o humnawa"

love u Di

urs- piggy (Piya)

Thanks alot Dear for your wonderful analysis...

yeah both are at present in guilty trip...

and yet they both need each other... specialy Geet... lets see how they handle it...
tellyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: friends_4dream

poor geet
it was vertemotionalpart
though its only a ff but still we all  feel bad...wat  happen  to those girls who has bear all  these things in  reality...
its really sad dat people are forgetting
humanity

Yes you are right... its a real worst situation for girl and that's why din't want to write this part but it was part of my script so I had to do it...
tellyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Nilam-

Loved the update...
feeling very sad to see that maan & geet both are feeling guilty😭
hope  soon everything will be fine...
eagerly waiting for the next part to know...

Yes what ever happened was completely not expected from both of them... they were having such afun time and suddenly this... world is upside down now for them
tellyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti_l

this is really bad...

hope they will b able to talk to each other...

continue soon...

thnx for PM..

Thanks for liking it Dear... yeah whatever happened was most unexpected, lets see how they handle it now
tellyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bloomysunday

A feeling of guilt of not protecting her a feeling of guilt of not deserving him may lead to misunderstandings hope this doesnt happen they may get support from their families...continue soon tc😊

Yeah you are absolutely right but think of Maan's situation... suddenly this happens and he could do nothing so he is feeling guilty... this is the immediate reaction... lets see how it progresses
mishty_shona thumbnail
will u updt 2de????waiting...😍
btw updt ws awesome as alwayzz!!!!!!!!!😃
tellyme thumbnail
Originally posted by: preethia

loved the update...

the way maan threatens sasha ultimate MSK style...
but feel bad for both for the guilty feeling...
waiting for the next...

Yeah he is sweet with Geet and family but when someone pokes their nose in their life... he is MSK
tellyme thumbnail
Hi To All my friends,

Happy Dipawali...

Thanks so so much to all of you for your wonderful comments and Likes. I have tried to reply to most of you but may have missed some of you due to time constrain. For that you can throw tomatoes on me but keep comenting.

My reply starts from page 130.

Thanks Anu

Part 51

Maan is not moving from Geet's side and Geet is sitting beside him clutching his arms in fear. She has been sleeping most of the time due to medicine effect as doctor wanted her to have complete rest….

She has woke up now and tears are continuously flowing from her eyes but she speaks no word, words are not helping her at all…. Maan does not want to force her for anything, not even for speaking; his is only concerned about her health, rest and food.

Then they shift and Geet places her head on his lap while he is quietly sitting there caressing her hair and lost in what ever happened and why. He has to face her family and his family… he was ready to take all the blame on him for not taking proper care of Geet, for being careless… he thought, somewhere he have missed something, some loop holes that caused it but still could not figure out what wrong did he make in making the arrangements for her safety….

He thought- maybe Geet was right, she wanted to stay with him in his room but for the first time he had thought of society and that too for Geet and taken the risk of keeping her separate from him at night, he had the hint that Dev was after her and still he took that risk and may be that is where he made the mistake. So many things were going in his mind.

Geet mind was blank, she was feeling too humiliated and was unable to think anything. The day went quietly with storm within them and Maan keeping himself busy in care of Geet and his thought. Geet not leaving his hand even in her deep sleep.

That night even though Maan knew Dev was in jail he didn't dare to leave Geet alone so he stayed with her and Pinky was sent to his room. While Geet slept due to the effect of medicine Maan was almost awake whole night. Seeing his bubbly and smiling Geet in that condition his heart was being tore apart. He somehow wanted some magic to happen and all her sorrow vanish even if he gets double pain in return, that didn't matter at all to him.

Next morning somehow Pinky helped Geet to get ready, they have to catch the flight, and obviously the meeting was cancelled. That time too when Maan was leaving the room for getting his stuff Geet could not bear to leave him and as he was about to open the door she ran and tightly hugged him from back….

"Geet main bas aa raha hoon, just 10 mints and I will get freshen up and collect my things… tab tak tum bhi tayar ho jao… hmm" he then gave a soft kiss on her cheek and left. Pinky too felt really bad seeing Geet's condition but felt overwhelmed to see Maan's care.

In Delhi, their family had no idea as what had happened as news was completely blocked from media.

Both the family were in Handa villa as they had got the marriage day fixed for Maan and Geet and were rejoicing and making plans.

Maan and Geet gets off the car and Geet clutches Maan's hand tightly. Maan was holding her tight from side, his arm around her shoulder.

Mrs Khurana:"see, the new love birds of the family have arrived"

But the moment they saw Geet facial state blank and Maan didn't look good either, they got confused.

Mrs Handa:"Tum dono mazak chodo… aise darao nahi hame"

Maan loosened his grip on Geet and Geet ran to her mom, hugged her tightly, tears flowing down and she slipped down to sit on her knees. Maan sat on the sofa and placed his plams on his face… he felt so guilty to bring their daughter to them in that condition.

Now everyone was scared that something really happened, but what could go wrong when Maan was with Geet and he still is with Geet…

Everyone started asking Maan and Geet for what had happened but they did not know how to explain it to the family. Maan at last said "Geet go to your room and get rest, you are tiered." He did not want Geet to hear all thise things again and go thru pain.

Geet ran to her room , covered herself with the blanket and stayed there… tears were just not stopping.

Maan gathered his guts, he knew he was the one who have to do this job or if they keep asking Geet, it is not good for her. Maan quietly and slowly everything to family…

"Saari galtee meri hai… Main Geet kee jimedaree nahi sambhal paya… I failed for the most important thing in my life"

Mr handa:"Sab meri galtee hai, mujhe hee Rajendra kapoor ko rishte kee baat maanee… Geet ke baar baar mana kerne per bhi… I didn't even find out why they came for sudden proposal and I forced her…. And now this"

Mrs Handa and Mrs khurana went up to Geet, Maan had instructed them to not talk to Geet about anything.

Three days had passed no one knew what to do, Maan was lost in his Gym, not able to face anyone, was just waiting for someone to come up and blame him for all that happened and Geet was lost and her condition was getting worst. At starting she was Ok with family around her but then she started missing Maan… she needed him, just needed to sit beside him but didn't want to force herself on him "he needed better" she thought but she was getting restless without him….

Maan was punishing himself by not being near her and also he thought her family will not want him beside her as he had failed in his responsibility.

Both family members started getting worried about both their condition.

"this is not working…. Dono ne ek dusre se apne app ko alag ker liya hai aur pachtawe kee aag me sulagte jaa rahe hain" said Mr Handa

Dadima:"abhi in dono ko bass ek dusre kee jaroorat hai…. Specialy Geet…. Maan he usse insab se bahar nikal sakte hain…. Who nahi samajh rahen hai kee aise who Geet ke takleef bada rahen hain…."

Whole family had same view that Maan and Geet should be together to get Geet out of this and Maan has to come out of his guilt to help Geet.

Next to be continued

Precap: Elders descision on Maaneet

kkiddoo thumbnail
nice part ...Edited by payalpari - 12 years ago
mahi.ve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
so emtnl part lvd it
con soon
thanx 4 d pm