Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Scheming Rashi prepares to strike bck-indya.com

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Scheming Rashi prepares to strike back!

In Saath Nibhana Saathiya, Rashi is very unhappy with the recent events in the Modi house. With Gopi off to school, she has to work non-stop in the kitchen and handle the household chores.

With her freedom curbed and plans ruined, Rashi is feeling helpless and angry. Here she is talking about her thoughts on Gopi's education, the never ending workload, what she misses the most and more.

A frustrated Rashi cries, "I am extremely disheartened with everything that has happened in the last few days. All my plans have backfired and now with Gopi going to school, all my dreams have shattered too. I had never imagined in my wildest dreams that I will have to do household work ever- especially manage the kitchen without any help. My mom suggested that I should propagate the idea to send Gopi to school so that she would be embarrassed and humiliated before the kids and teachers and her dream to be educated would never be fulfilled. But nothing of that sort happened. In fact, I am the one who has been feeling embarrassed to do all the household work and bearing the brunt of Kagadi's (Kokila) taunts. She has been keeping a strict eye on me and constantly criticizes me. I thought in Gopi's absence I would make everyone see how efficient I am, but I have not been able to impress the family with my cooking and management skills."

The girl who loves to take it slow and relax has been working hard and not playing at all. "I miss relaxing like I used to when Gopi would manage things at home. I miss everything -right from pampering myself to ordering Gopi to do stuff for me. I haven't read a magazine in days or had a chance to have a nap in the afternoons. Every day, I wait for Gopi to return from school and take over the responsibility of the kitchen, only then do I relax for a bit but then Kagadi comes and tells me to help Gopi, which I think is unfair."

So what plans does she have in store for Gopi? "I am going to keep Jigarji away from Gopi and won't allow him to help her in her homework or fetch her from school. That should put a spike in her wheel. Of course, I won't tell Jigarji directly but will blackmail Gopi emotionally and tell her that Jigarji gets very tired after office and brings work home too, so she should leave him alone. Moreover, my mother too has come up with an ingenious plan. Just wait for it."

Don't forget to watch Rashi's scheming ways every Monday to Friday in Saath Nibhana Saathiya at 7 pm only on STAR Plus.

Dhanashri Kulkarni/Hill Road Media  Wednesday, July 27, 2011

http://starplus.startv.in/news/2049/scheming-rashi-prepares-to-strike-back.aspx

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swasthi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sly fox strikes back!!

Hope her plan backfires big time!!!
zamina02 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
this witch and her mother are always scheming...so what else is new. someone should hatch a scheme against urshi. then the viewers would get a good show.
angelic8219 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nothing new its just the usual
aachus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the update...i think the new kalakari also back fire her...raashi  will emotionally back fire her ...and jigar will not help her...so i think ahem will help her...(just a hope)...but when is the new girl coming?????????
100GIRL thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think when ahem notices waht happing he wil hire a girl who will fancy jigar n gve rashi a taste of her own medicn
riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
instead of jigar , ahem helps gopi doing home work. hoping 
ANJ4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I also hope ahem helps gopi with her home work.  Today scene was so cool.