Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: kumjoo

u never know...anything can happen unexpected...like this election track...it came out of nowhere...but i m just loving it...

lolzz da track didnt started yet and ur alredy in love😆😆i jus hope dis tym dazzlers and weaklings dnt get into fight 🤢🤢
Ayesha066 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Jo hoga acha hoga..
but i hope Kriyansh Romance jaldi start hoye may b in this election track..😳
r07c thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hopefully this election track is good rather them creating more misunderstandings and more Dazzlers/Weakling fights
kumjoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Tasha4ever

lolzz da track didnt started yet and ur alredy in love😆😆i jus hope dis tym dazzlers and weaklings dnt get into fight 🤢🤢

Absolutely..I hope no more Dazzlers and Weaklings...only  DIL DOSTI and DANCE
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Tasha4ever

i dnt think dey will such a track lyk dis bcz sharon is falling for swayam nw and yeah in da begin she did fall for him once but after knowing about swayam begin in love wiv her she never thinks about rey nw😃

seriously, if the story takes a turn like that, it'll just be plain stupid...i mean its obvious(atleast to us) that sharon is falling for swayam...whenevr she see's him she just gets this
'oh i am so lost in his eyes" xpression, atleat for a few seconds
kumjoo thumbnail
Originally posted by: luvKaJen666

seriously, if the story takes a turn like that, it'll just be plain stupid...i mean its obvious(atleast to us) that sharon is falling for swayam...whenevr she see's him she just gets this
'oh i am so lost in his eyes" xpression, atleat for a few seconds

kumjoo thumbnail
i don't think Sharon ans Swayam's track will take a U-turn..It has to develop..our Majnu can't become Gajnu...But, we can expect some delays and wrong turns ...but, twist...nah! don't want that to happen...
_sana.Magic_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I know and it happens every time sharon abuses kria and rey's face becomes like a tomato I hope everything gets well soon
neetusidhu thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
who else that amar and shantanu totally killed that performance they were just awesome...completely love shantanu...what say guys???wasnt the performance just rocking???
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ofcourse  yaar...reyam totally rocked...hope there r more dance sequences lyk this