Sirf Tum Part 2

purishivani thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Hey Guys I am new here

Well I might as well start with a fan fic

This is my first time so bear with me!!

SIRF TUM

Angad Khanna- 20 years old. He is a very cool and sweet dude who lived in U.S throughout his life but is pakka Indian. He respects and cares for other people. But sometimes he becomes really naughty and rude.  His life takes a big turn when he vists India for the first time. He wants to be an actor!!

Aaliya Khanna- Very sweet sister of Angad. She is 19 years old. She wants to be a doctor when she grows up. She loves her brother very much and is very close to him. She is the best friend of 😊. (You guys will get to know that next!!)

Naina Khanna- She is a really nice mother.(OPPOSITE FROM KYPH) She loves both of her children very much and thinks that they both are equal. She sometimes takes care of her buisness but basically she is a housewife.

Dilip Khanna-  Dilip Khanna is a very rich man!! He is not caring at all. He loves both of his son but not more than he loves his money. He can do anything for money. He is not at all close to his children.

Kripa Sharma- A very sweet and traditional girl. She is 19 years old. Her biggest dream is to be a successfull actress someday. She lived in India throughout her whole life. Her best friend is.... YEAH you gussed it right Aaliya.

Gaytri Sharma- She is a very loving and a caring mother. Her husband died in a car crash and so Kripa is everything for her. She is also very rich as her husband used to be a very famous buisness man. She owns a very big fassion company.

Josh Kapoor- He is the best friend of Angad. Angad never hides anything from him. He is like a brother to Angad. he is in love whit  Aaliya.

PROMO 1:

we see a big party going on in a very big house in U.S. Everybody is having so much fun

Naina: Aaliya!!!

And we see a beautiful girl turn

Naina: Beta where is your brother??

Aaliya: Mom he is giving himself a finishing touch!!

WAIT TO FIND OUT WHAT THE PARTY IS ALL ABOUT!!

- I am really sory if it turns out to be bad!!

- sweecupcake😊

PART 2

Just then we see a handsome young man climing down the stairs. All eyes were on him. As soon as he took the last step Aaliya ran to him, grabbed his hand and pulled him where Josh and she were standing.

Aaliya: Kya bhai kitna time lagate ho?? Apko kaun dekh raha hain?? Kiska intezaar hain??

Angad: Shut up Aaliya! waise dekha jai to mujh se jada time to tumne lagaya that char ghante pehle hi tayaar hone shuru ho gayee thii. Mujhe to sirf ek ghanta laga hain!!

Aaliya: Bhaiii!!!

This was a party given to Angad and his family because tomorrow they will be leaving to India forever since Angad wants to be a hollywood star.

The party ends late at night and everybody goes to sleep.

Next morning

Angad wakes up early since he still had to pack and in no time everybody was in the airport leaving for India.

Naina: Beta (to Aaliya) tumne Kripa aur uski mom ko to phone par bata diya tha na hum logon ki flight kitne baje aa rahe hain??

Aaliya: Ji  mom. Kripa aur aunty hume lene aajayenge

Angad: Aaliya yeh Kripa kaun hain?? Pehle to iske bare mein mane kabhi nahin suna??

Aaliya: Bhai Kripa meri bahut hi achi saheli hain. Hum log do saal pehle mile the jab mein apne tour pe gayee thi tab wo bhi mere hi flight mein thi. we became very good friends.

Angad and his family said last bye to Josh and checked in flight.

Preview- we see a  beautifull girl in white churidar standing at the airport to pick her best friend up!!  ANGAD AND KRIPA FINALLY MEET!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nutan.R thumbnail
plz cont
gud start
😃
Pooja922 thumbnail
hey i really like it so far!! please please continue soon!!
Pooja922 thumbnail
hey i really like it so far!! please please continue soon!!