Tribute to our beloved RBO :) TY Note Pg 3 - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
thnx a lot for the awesome VM Shaz! 
It was a cute n lovely journey.. All the best to cast and crew of RBO!!! 
shaz di 
it was great
the shanak memories made me cry
Its beautifulπŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
my av song on my fav jodi... u've made my day😊

i promised myself dat em nt goin to cry so tried hard and didn't cry

ur vm make me smile and chersih all the memories of RBOπŸ₯³

it was mind blowing... thx a ton for such a fantatstic vm πŸ‘πŸΌ

they truly deserve a tribute

hugs to u,... i luved itπŸ€—πŸ€—
Awesome VM Shaz loved it very much β€οΈ
Thanks a lot πŸ€—
Shazzz.. I am emotional now😭 beautiful beautiful tribute... loveeed it ❀️
ohhh God u made me cry yaar.. 😭 😭 😭

i m literally crying... 😭 😭 😭

superrrb...superrrb...superrrb πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

missin u rbo/shanak/yasharan... 😭 😭 😭
WOW Thank you so much guys for all ur love and support always πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—I'm so glad that you guys loved it sooo much. I'm really speechless right now. Have no words to express my love and happiness :) I really tried my best to show what our show meant to us and how much we miss it and want it back really bad!! Just hope that we are listened to asap and see YashRan back on screen once again. I am in the same state as you guys are in..really don't know how this past week has been without RBO and ShaNak :(( I just wish they come back soon and make our lives back to the way it was :)) Once again thank you so much <33333  Edited by ShanakMeet4lyfe - 12 years ago
Omg, how did I even skip watching this VM??? It is so rude of me to ignore this VM and not watch until now.

It was unbelievably amazing & wonderful. Thank You so much for making this video.

Man...really, as much as I think that I will be able to get over SHANAK & RBO with time, it is just impossible it seems. I have been watching Shanak scenes on YT for the past week and tonight watching your VM just made me more emotional, especially with the song. It goes so well with the tribute.

You should put it up on their fan pages. I m saying this over & over, I still cannot believe a tv show is doing all this to me. I have never even visited any other tv show's forum after it ended or bothered to find out anything about it, but this time is totally different. God, RBO is MAGICAL. 
Edited by tina2mina - 12 years ago