Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

   
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Two boring epis in aroud

KreyaArshiLover IF-Rockerz
KreyaArshiLover
KreyaArshiLover

Joined: 19 September 2010
Posts: 9504

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
What was yesterdays epi, and todays epi abt fight fight and more fight's and if tht was not enough a big misunderstanding between Kriyansh.


The show comes 4day's a week with a new epi but every epi we see them fighting. If this keeps up i am not going to watch this show.


Kriya and Rey's misundertanding didn't do it better. I am so tired. I reaaly tought what ever happen Kriya and Rey will never have this type of misundertanding. Bcs how much the fight, they always sopports each other. Today i am really tired of this fights. If tney are going to the same tomorrows epi. Then i will not watch this show anymore


Amina

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetshine-Rema-Shamsaaa

Related Videos

Shamsaaa IF-Addictz
Shamsaaa
Shamsaaa

Joined: 06 December 2009
Posts: 61842

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
epi is defoo boring and hate this fight scenes i want cv to be done with this fight scenes feedup;( and go to next level like tryin for both team to accept eachothers and then like slowly everythings will be finee! but whennn this going to happen?Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Rema-

-Rema- IF-Sizzlerz
-Rema-
-Rema-

Joined: 24 May 2007
Posts: 22060

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

epi is defoo boring and hate this fight scenes i want cv to be done with this fight scenes feedup;( and go to next level like tryin for both team to accept eachothers and then like slowly everythings will be finee! but whennn this going to happen?Ermm
dis will happen in agle janamAngryWinkLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shamsaaa

Shamsaaa IF-Addictz
Shamsaaa
Shamsaaa

Joined: 06 December 2009
Posts: 61842

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tasha4ever

Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

epi is defoo boring and hate this fight scenes i want cv to be done with this fight scenes feedup;( and go to next level like tryin for both team to accept eachothers and then like slowly everythings will be finee! but whennn this going to happen?Ermm
dis will happen in agle janamAngryWinkLOL
 
haila!Shocked no way they should start workin on thiss like from next week!Sleepy
r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Joined: 12 December 2005
Posts: 4745

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dansindiadans

What was yesterdays epi, and todays epi abt fight fight and more fight's and if tht was not enough a big misunderstanding between Kriyansh.


The show comes 4day's a week with a new epi but every epi we see them fighting. If this keeps up i am not going to watch this show.


Kriya and Rey's misundertanding didn't do it better. I am so tired. I reaaly tought what ever happen Kriya and Rey will never have this type of misundertanding. Bcs how much the fight, they always sopports each other. Today i am really tired of this fights. If tney are going to the same tomorrows epi. Then i will not watch this show anymore


Amina
Don't give up on this show that fast. Its like that in any show, there are boring episodes but they do mean something in the end like all this fighting is due to footloose. You need boring episodes here and there because the other characters get air time over the leads and plus its still good acting and we all know these so called fights will lead to love and friendship

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasure-Aicha-sweetshineShamsaaa

Shamsaaa IF-Addictz
Shamsaaa
Shamsaaa

Joined: 06 December 2009
Posts: 61842

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

Don't give up on this show that fast. Its like that in any show, there are boring episodes but they do mean something in the end like all this fighting is due to footloose. You need boring episodes here and there because the other characters get air time over the leads and plus its still good acting and we all know these so called fights will lead to love and friendship
 
Yapp soo agreee with yyou!Embarrassed every shows have some boring epi's so me just wont feedup that fast<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Joined: 11 May 2007
Posts: 10814

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
hehehe i knw it was very annoying to watchConfused...but den dis show always gave its best Big smilesooo i'm sure yeh CV log humme tadpa rahe haiPinch...nd den mayb during d end of dis week or next week dey will show sumthing worthful 2 watchEmbarrassed...best dance...best dosti ...nd best dil...lets b patient nd wait for d bestEmbarrassed
leeseunggilove IF-Rockerz
leeseunggilove
leeseunggilove

Joined: 11 November 2009
Posts: 9030

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
i so swear..usually i feel so happy about 7 pm..but dese epis r soo boring and childish...i hope that the week ends with some kriyansh magic and full on dancing!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07csweetshine

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index