India-Forums

Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

We need interviews!!

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged

I really want to request india-forums, SBS, SBB or whomever to cover our show and give us more of an insight to the offscreen part. I feel this show is so popular but gets no recognition from written print to filmed. I want to see our cast be aired more often, which would be awesome for us fans and also it will draw more attention to others which will increase more viewers and the show will excel even more.

I don't care who they focus on, I mean I want to see some behind the scenes(which we are lucky with the person who has made those videos behind the scenes videos on youtube) action and interviews which we never get compared to other shows on popular channels.

Plus, I want to get more info of the lives of the other characters, besides Arsha...whom everyone knows about.

Please comment, hopefully we can get the message through

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RadiantTreasuresweetshineShamsaaa

Related Videos

Shamsaaa IF-Addictz
Shamsaaa
Shamsaaa

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Yesss,we defoo wantt some ints so many peeps can get to know about this Amazing SHOW!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

r07cRadiantTreasure

Parvathi12 IF-Dazzler
Parvathi12
Parvathi12

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
yes we totally want more interviews n behind the scenes...
this show  is so popular that it should get more recognition...n we should get more info on the other stars...n i would also like to request the IF moderators  or whoever is concerned to create fanpages for other stars of D3 like macedon, sneha , shantanu , samentha etc

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

r07cRadiantTreasureShamsaaa

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arjunlicious-

Yesss,we defoo wantt some ints so many peeps can get to know about this Amazing SHOW!
Yeah I didn't even know about it...I don't have channel V nor did I watched DID (I knew of Shakti though). I remember them posting about an upcoming show on IF and thats how I found out about the show. If the show is given publicity, people will get curious. Plus, how often to do you see a daily about dance and with professional dancers...non. Plus, where are all the DMG fans (I'm one of them)...this show is getting up there in the same category..it would say its slightly better because its professionals doing what they do...rather than actors pretending to be doctors (this topic is not DMG...I'm only stating my points so ppl don't get offended)

RadiantTreasureShamsaaa

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvKaJen666

yes we totally want more interviews n behind the scenes...
this show  is so popular that it should get more recognition...n we should get more info on the other stars...n i would also like to request the IF moderators  or whoever is concerned to create fanpages for other stars of D3 like macedon, sneha , shantanu , samentha etc
Agreed...I made a topic a couple of days ago about that...but the message didn't get through. These guys are so talented and they aren't even trained in acting and still they are becoming great actors and deserve some limelight whether its just a simple fanpage.

RadiantTreasureParvathi12

Shamsaaa IF-Addictz
Shamsaaa
Shamsaaa

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

Yeah I didn't even know about it...I don't have channel V nor did I watched DID (I knew of Shakti though). I remember them posting about an upcoming show on IF and thats how I found out about the show. If the show is given publicity, people will get curious. Plus, how often to do you see a daily about dance and with professional dancers...non. Plus, where are all the DMG fans (I'm one of them)...this show is getting up there in the same category..it would say its slightly better because its professionals doing what they do...rather than actors pretending to be doctors (this topic is not DMG...I'm only stating my points so ppl don't get offended)

i didnt knew either i gotta to know about them from siggy maker! thats when i got to know about thm! yeh this show deserve to get publicity but dont know why IF not having intersts;(

r07cRadiantTreasure

r07c IF-Dazzler
r07c
r07c

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by robinc07

i didnt knew either i gotta to know about them from siggy maker! thats when i got to know about thm! yeh this show deserve to get publicity but dont know why IF not having intersts;(
Its all about what channel its onAngry though I'm proud of channel V for taking up such a showClap

sweetshineShamsaaa

sweetshine IF-Sizzlerz
sweetshine
sweetshine

Posted: 26 July 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
u r sooo rite...SBS and all shud show sum interview or behind d scenes for D3Big smile...its not fair dey used 2 show a lot on DMG thou i think u have 2 request dem...even for showin interviews for DMG many fans requested nd den dey showedConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

r07c

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index