Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
 I HATE SWAYAM for lieing today
i know that he is in love with sharon n all but that does n't mean ki voh apni team member ko problem mien dalo...😡
even though he knew that the dazzlers were involved he din tell that when rey asked him
felt so bad for kria...hate rey for even thinking ki kria ego trip mein aa kar games keloon...that hurts

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Rema- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
i hate swayam, i used to find him cute but nw i jus cnt stand him for doing dis to my kriyansh  

Edited by Tasha4ever - 12 years ago
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
U know i think what they both say isn't that serious
as we all know rey knows in his heart kria can't do that n his mind was repentimg for saying such a thing
coz in their cases eyes can do all the talking
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Today I ws feeling so bad for the Kriya and that ws due to lying man if u love someone that doesnt mean that u have to lie for them.
Angry_Bird thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh.. I seriously dnt want to dislike swayum... I like how he love sharon selflessly but that does'nt mean he hav to emabarass his friend infront of everyone.. Poor kriya..  he is a good lover but a bad friend..
Parvathi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i hate this...kyun...par thank god kuch badi problem nahi hai...
i thought ki the weaklings would be thrown out of the competion...till nw i wanted both teams to clear the auditions...but now i wish only the weaklings win...
Angry_Bird thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@luvkajen.. I thought that principal will not allow swayum and bharat o participate but thank god they were just put in detention..

P.S: Wat's ur name..?😛

BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Exactly rey also cud hv belived kriya as she is his luv bt he is sensible n undrstnding enough to know abt both sides of d coin
swayam needs to becum more practical
i mean how can he even expect sharon to send him such message
i guess luv bug bit him on his head n took away his sense
sweetshine thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
sooo true...hated Swayum 4 lying 2day🤢...atleast he cud have said sum1 left a note for him nd shown d note to every1 nd solved d matter dere but no...instead Mr.loverboy lost all of his senses dat he lied😡...seriusly y did he leave his 'give attitude to Sharon' attitude to 'loost pupppy of Sharon' attitude???😡😡arrgghh nd d way Rey spoke to Kria😭...2day was heartbreaking 2 watch Kriyansh😭
MayurArti_rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
swayam is good,but he is so much in love ke he became backboneless.