Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
You can do the whole face, but they just don't do the eyebrows. You have to get that waxed or threaded. Everything else is gone. 
karankittu thumbnail
yeh its safe but my skins gone SO DARK! because its heat and everytime i go to get laser done my skin colour has gone really dark! tho!. after the treatmenbts are finished she said itl take a year for the colour to go bak to normal which is a  pain
Jess. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I dont like the sound of that ^ haha I wouldn't want my face to be way darker than my body! 
karankittu thumbnail
haha i know its like having a tan a bit annoying but atleast it gets rid of the hairs for life
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: karankittu

yeh its safe but my skins gone SO DARK! because its heat and everytime i go to get laser done my skin colour has gone really dark! tho!. after the treatmenbts are finished she said itl take a year for the colour to go bak to normal which is a  pain

Wow seriously? And that's considered normal? To have like dark skin afterwards? That's kinda scary...I never knew laser did that. But you don't sound too worried so it must not be too great a difference between your original skin tone and your "new one".
karankittu thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Anamika.

Wow seriously? And that's considered normal? To have like dark skin afterwards? That's kinda scary...I never knew laser did that. But you don't sound too worried so it must not be too great a difference between your original skin tone and your "new one".

erm its okay i guess, my mum has gone really really dark, i seem to go quite dark but as im getting  more and more treatments skin is getting darker gradually. But im not worried because after the full treatments my skin will go back to my normal colour. Its just like getting a tan because she burns the roots which is also burning my skin. So not too worried im more worried about being hair free :)
.Anamika. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh I guess a tan isn't too bad, then! haha, you're more worried about being hair free?! Thanks for all this info, btw! It's great to hear personal experiences!
roxy1988 thumbnail
I never tried that treatment ever because my hairs are already so well so don't need to do this.