Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anisha_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG!!! Meepha!! That was awesome!! and that lip-lock in the end πŸ˜ loved love loved it!!!! x
punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Meepha, read your OS. It was amazing. They were so honest about their faults, how true that one has to think of oneself also and not do what others want all the time. Please write more like this and let us know.
rsk16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This was an awesome os.do keep up the gud wk.
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Soulmate_Sana

how cute...

thankyou
Meeph thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soulmate_Sana

how cute...

πŸ˜ƒ
-Manita- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I just caught up with this today !!

It was so good !! Keep writing :))
Meeph thumbnail
Thanku so much for appreciatin my work.Upd8n after a long break.Hope to c da same response=)
This is not a proper Os.Just a random scene😊

MADLY IN LOVE
"Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice, but falling in love with you I had no control over."

Arnav:"I've noticed that being with you, I smile more often, I anger a little less quickly, the sun shines a little brighter, and life is so much sweeter. For being with you takes me to a different place: a place called love. & i want to stay in dis place for ever"

Khushi: WAAAH Arnav!!not bad..U know it seems to me as if u R romantic buh u hav dis habit of becomin SADU every now n den..naye?

Arnav:kya Arnav!har waqt mera record kuon lagati rehti ho..M not dat borin.infact Sometimes i can b pretty romantic just like now. *naughty smile*
 Pulls Khushi towards him..
Khushi blushes..
Arnav:ufff i love ur pink cheeks...So cute..
Pulls her cheek..
& suddenly *bangs head*
Arnav:Shit Khushi.I forgot to tell u Something very important.
Khushi:What?
arnav:ummm...aaa..No..i have a better plan...Come
He holds Khushi's hand n runs toward his car.
Khushi:Arnav...pagal ho gaye ho kya??kya kar raye ho??
Arnav:shhh..
 Dey sit in da car And Arnav begans to drives...
Khushi:kya Arnav...??
Arnav:mujhe pata hai tumharey liye mushkil kaam hai leken kabhi kabhaar chup rehna chahiye..=)
Khushi:ufffoo.k
He stops his car..
Arnav:uttro.
khushi:is sunsaan se jaga pe hum kya karne aye hai???
arnav:chalo..
& he drags her to an icecream wala..
Arnav:do ice cream dena
Khushi:achaa..tou ice-cream khani thi.Tum bhe na arnav..ghar mein pari thi.mujhe bolte mein de deti.
--------------
Dey r sittin on a bench n enjoyin dere ice creams.
Arnav:it's been 2 months since v hav been married.Khushi ajj mere paas ghar naye hai-aik achi job nahi hai leken waqt ke saath ye sab kuch ajaye ga..The thing dat will never come back is dese moments..N i want to live n njoy every moment of my life wid u.Jub tum meri zindagi  mein nahi thi tou kitabey mera sahara thi leken ajj tumherey bina aik pal bhe guzaarna mushkil hai..In dese 2 months v hav been thru so much..Bauji's anger because of this marriage,My sister's car accident and all and i just brought u here to say Dat i woudnt have been able to stay strong if u werent besides me..*tone changes from serious to happy* Btw inever gave u an engagement ring be4 r weddin.Tou ajj mein ye ring laya ho.It's not dat xpensive.it's simple and as ur a brand conscious person i was a bit reluctant to give it 2 u buh i thought of givin it a try.i hope Dat u like it...

Khushi:awww.Arnav it's lovely..n it dusnt matters to me if it dusnt has a diamond on it..wat matters to me is dat u saved money from ur xpenses to buy dis for me..My Sadu husband..I  love u..
|Arnav:i love u too
& Khushi puts her head on his shoulder=)

I coudn't resist..I am desperately w8n for this Arnav πŸ˜³ because i dont belive that a guy of Arnav's age can be that successful.I mean it's the beginning of his career n look at him.Already well settledπŸ˜†

Edited by meepha - 12 years ago
AquaBluez17 thumbnail
Aww so cute!! Anjali ka accident!!! :(
Arnav jobless? Hai Devi mayyia!
SK1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
meepha...πŸ€—
awww it was awesome ya...great...πŸ‘
love this dialog..." mujhe pata hai tumharey liye mushkil kaam hai leken kabhi kabhaar chup rehna chahiye " πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wow meepha! its awesome! cant wait 2 see scenes like dis!:)