Pratigya

Mr. Bhushan Replied to my msg.EDITED - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: PRAGMATIC

App ke likhney kay andaaz ney dil khuss kar diyo ji.

Bahut Bahut Welcome ji to mkap adda. 😊

This content was originally posted by: Pragati.T

Seeing U on mkap forum for first time, Welcome dr, and hope to see u more active here...😊

aise nahi hai...hum bahot baar aye hai...but regularly nahi,,,,or 4 mahine se toh IF hi nahi aye naπŸ˜†

toh kaise presence felt karate??? bolbo are bolbo na.....πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tvdekha

aise nahi hai...hum bahot baar aye hai...but regularly nahi,,,,or 4 mahine se toh IF hi nahi aye naπŸ˜†

toh kaise presence felt karate??? bolbo are bolbo na.....πŸ˜†

Per abb to aa gaye ho na wapas, ab presence feel karado pleeej, every day na. BTW: Did you change your ID ??.

nahi...aise hi thi...i was more of a silent reader n replies were seldom

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

Paro,

U have not committed a national crime ..So stop being apologetic about stating ur POV... You dont have to beg for anybody's forgiveness ..U have  given out ur views ...Does not mean that SB will go inot a Huff and stop writing...or that the PH will change its plot midway ...there will be many ppl who will be writing many things , some complimentary and Some uncomplimentary to their PH ..they [the PH & SB ] would have learnt to take all the  fulsome Praise  and criticism in their stride ...So do not take the onus on urself to aplogize to everyone...It is ur POV..STAND BY IT !!

Applaud ur generous spirit on voluntarily  apologizing   to the members  [ although not needed ].Hope the members respond as gracefully !!

Thanxk You sooo much sathya dii for ur support and more importantly for understanding my point, and YES I SERIOSULYY regrect for appologizing bz it's not much appreciated and welcomed by everyone. 

@Bold- YAA I TOOO wished if that had happend, but I expect too much from ppl and I never learns from my mistakes.

@ A Uma- Thank You, though i don't want to see kriya to be seprated but still  i'll not request to nyone from cv's on behalf of nyone, bz i know it'll not be welcomed and appreciated. 
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Every one is supporting you, get over it please. tomorrow is another day to write another request. Cheer up Pragati .