Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

inditara thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I noticed that too but in a different article I think I read Khushi's in her 20s! And I can say for sure that in one of the episodes I heard Anjali mentioning that it's been like 8 years or something since her marriage so maybe they got confused between months and years? ðŸ˜• but yes these serials require you to take up your own imagination ðŸ˜ƒ CVs need to make up their mind lol
chucklebuddy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nxt week is "revealation week"... tab patha chal jaayega.. ðŸ¤£
sujayroy30 thumbnail
at the first episode,we see,anjali and arnav being throne out,of thei lucknow home.may be that marriage is anothers.he lost his mother and father then,may be.
happy17 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yeah I was confused about that as well, he looked WAY younger! 

I bet that she was going to get married that day but the wedding broke of for some reason. What I don't get is how Anjali can still look the same when Arnav looks SO much different.
craziekudi thumbnail
logic nahi chaltha yaar... that may not be anjali's shaadi... maybe something else...
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
U r right, but it might be that it was his mom which looked like Anjali and married someone else than his father, I am confused 😕 Edited by temorocks - 12 years ago
samiya.059 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
serials ki dunya main kuch bhi ho sakta hai
--HiNa-- thumbnail
guys maybe then it was goona anjali marred and then somethink happing to they mother that why they stop anjali marreg!!and now she marred after alot times
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: honest80

May be her marriage did not take place then. But I remember Anjali telling Mami that her husband always makes it on time for teej for the last 3 years in Friday's episode! So I wonder how they would be married for only 8 months?

totally agree...how logicless
..Anita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I thought they were married for atleast 3 years.  I mean apparently arnav only listens to this jija, so to have that type of relationship, it does not take 8 months to make