Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: --sunshine--

Okay I had to create post yesterday only but ws not in that state so here I go with my post. I am back wid my discussion topic.

I need to ask u guys what does this forum and show mean to you. So frst answer this what does show and forum means to you.

SHOW

1. Why are u watching this show when its plot is not at all focussed and it is full of draggers and it is not showing ur favs??? Most of the screen space is given to some other chracters in which no one is interested???

I love the show - coz its a vampire and human love story - A personal preference. I think Abhay does a great job.

2. What pisses u more in the show?????
The inconsistency and the bloopers - like all of a sudden there is a vamp breath mark -and they just make up the rules as they go along. Niel has been treated in a hospital befor although he was a warewolf. SOMETHINGS LEFT UNEXPLAINED - Like before the leap.
The amount of screen time misha and Ruhi get for their nonsense in promoting reebok

Forum

1. What u hates most in the forum?
The fact that when someone makes a post - undiplomatically ppl jump in and tell the members not to post this or post that. Sometimes your talk concept taken in the wrong light.

2. What u like the most in the forum???
People here are sweet and they make really funny posts, nothing gets unnoticed about the show.

Aren't u people fed up with again and again news of shtting down of the show??
YES it is upsetting, But I appreciate the efforts of those who do try and keep us updated.

p.s- I will reply all on time. Past days I ws short of time and I am sorry for that.

A very good topic indeed - I feel your frustration dear... I have answered as honestly as possible. If you have time check the weekend VM's I have made.. I have tried to cater for Abhiyans and Jiyans both.
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Chillz back from dinner and answered and now reply back :P
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Cute.Sadaf

Reserved ! 

Sadaf hows u πŸ€— will wait for u 😳
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

I hate this part of indian shoe frst they show awwesome promos and when the story proceeds it comes out to be different and till then people get attached to it. And chillz on hope world stays and everyone stays so just wish tht CVs understand dis and show less fillers

Seriously, Sanju!! The only time I actually saw what I expected from the show was in it's first promo. Never after that!

Well u knw what when Jiya fans shud be happy they are not happy as what we are getting is not reak its all fake and this J games are just like back to square one. And that stupid game mein my fav characters Jay and Misha are grinding.

I know, man! Personally, I don't find it too bad on Jay's part but Misha is getting totally ruined, IMO. I know how you feel! And yes, all this is fake! I can understand why you can't rejoice. There needs to be something more meaningful, man! :( 

About Panchi as someone said that I doubt who is the lead is the perfect answer. About abhisha and Jiya J games it seems like some junior school drama.

Seriously, man!! Why the hell is Panchi being given so much importance? I really can't stand that female!
@J games: NO comments! Seems like this show should've been on Disney! It targets not the youth but kids!

@Blue: I knw chillz what r u trying to say people are happy if they get there favs no matter what whare story is heading.. Welll I just wanna ask them can u run the show without ur favs. If that so then keep this show wid u only. From strting people knw I am not abhiya fan and I watch for other characters and I am sorry to say that even Cvs fail to understand the importance of other characters.

I agree with you totally, Sanju! If they can sideline the lead actress and couple, what to expect from them anyway? Trust me, Sanju, even people who watch the show for AbhIya can't enjoy because they also aren't being shown!

@Brown: That has been the prob and how ironical is that such comments has most likes and after wwritting offensive things and writting dont take offensibe just makes me feel bad

I feel most people pressing likes can't understand what people actually mean πŸ˜”

I can understand that cz frm past days I am not regular while watching the show still I do visit here as I feel attacted to this place

πŸ€—

bout dis we are at same place why TVD has more fan following cz they dont give draggers and fillers and I would love to see show ending rather then my fav characters getting brutally sidelined and CVs not valuing there value

I totally agree here!! Moreover, TVD satisfies every fan group and at the same time, doesn't sideline the leads! No wonder it is so much more successful! Alas! PKYEK couldn't even copy it properly!

Ahhh do I need to tell hw much I lob ur answers

And I love your reply πŸ€—

Petal_Pose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
res, i will comment even if never reply to me, and u hate meπŸ˜”
--sunshine-- thumbnail
@Syria: Read ur PM and dont be sad on ur bday
NidhaA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
First of all nice post Sanju...
1.Mostly for Jeh. I also enjoy AbhIya and Jiya.
2. All kind of draggers and fillers piss me off but more than anything Neelchi and Trangad.
About the forum... 
1. Bashings . I haven't been bashed but I have heard that people are being bashed indecently. This is what I dislike.
2. I like being in the forum because of the friends I have earned here and the ff's I read. I enjoy healthy discussions and reading analysis posts. 

Edited by Nidhsara - 12 years ago
--sunshine-- thumbnail
Guys frst page updated
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

----Edited---

I saw a post right now where people are not okay wid Abhay called as STUPID but they are okay wid Pia called as DUMB then too they claim to be Abhiya fanπŸ‘.
Can anyone explain me this I will be obliged to listen ur opinions on this

@black: Can't believe you're even bothering to ask πŸ˜†
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Res!😑 mujhe post ke baare mei nahi bataya na tune!πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†

**Edited..///..

SHOW

1. Why are u watching this show when its plot is not at all focussed and it is full of draggers and it is not showing ur favs??? Most of the screen space is given to some other chracters in which no one is interested???
>> I started watching this show only for Suku, as I love her..❀️ I still watch it for her, now I watch it for both Suku and Rithvik!😍 and ofcourse AbhIya and Jiya..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
I'm not really a fan of dark love and all I prefer reading them!πŸ˜† and seriously I've stopped watch the show..except for the parts where Jay, Piya, Abhay..are shown!πŸ˜†

2. What pisses u more in the show?????
>>What pisses me off the most is that despite of having such a wonderful cast the CV's don't know how to utilize their talent and well about the storyline..**NO COMMENTS!** the CV's have royally ruined the beautiful story we were promised in the first promo! I mean TrAngad, Panchi are character's of the show but not that important to get so much screen space!

Forum

1. What u hate most in the forum?
>>BashingπŸ₯±, plotting against member's/fan-groupsπŸ₯±, dark humorπŸ₯±, passing sarcastic comments and then at the end put a stupid ROLF smiley..which makes the comment even more not so funny!πŸ₯±, forcing down your likes down people's throat even if they like the other!πŸ₯± you sure don't want an example right??πŸ˜†, then ofcourse last but NOT the least stalking people's dashboards/posts by making MID's!πŸ₯± trust me till date I have 9 newbie's stalking my Dashboard!😳

2. What u like the most in the forum???
>>what I like is that there are still genuine people who..are the only reason for the sanity left in this forum!πŸ˜† and of course moi friends..I met you'll cus of this forum so..I have to mention it!😳 and the creativity!πŸ˜†

Aren't u people fed up with again and again news of shtting down of the show??
>>I've stopped being bothered about it!πŸ˜† cus now this show is almost doomed! thanks to the storyline!πŸ˜† the only thing is I want to see Suku back on screen soon after the show shuts down!πŸ˜† and of course if its with Rithvik!and that too both of them as the lead it would be like the cherry on the cake!😍
[PS: no offense to Vivian fans! I'm not really a Vivian fan for told and untold reasons!πŸ˜† so its always Rithvik over Vivian for me!😳]

I saw a post right now where people are not okay wid Abhay called as STUPID but they are okay wid Pia called as DUMB then too they claim to be Abhiya fanπŸ‘. Can anyone explain me this I will be obliged to listen ur opinions on this

>>can I say **NO COMMENTS** for this one!?? cus if I speak up it will be too much..and I don't want any fights out here!πŸ˜†

Edited by ..SheWolf.. - 12 years ago