Pratigya

whose ganga?

shimmer1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i've just started watching the show after a long time whose ganga? wht she doing in their house?
and how is shaktis relationship wid his wife now?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hope it helps U.:)  

Sana Sheikh to enter Pratigya

• Tags: 
    • Ammaji
    • Krishna
    • Pratigya
    • Sana sheikh
    • Sajjan Singh
    • New woman
By VijayaTiwari 15 Jun 2011 - 14:13
Print    
Make font size smallerMake font size defaultMake font size larger
Sana Sheikh

Tellychakkar was the first to break the news about a new woman enteringKrishna's life. Now, we have another piece of exclusive information to share. The "new woman" that we have already reported about will be played by Sana Sheikhwhom Sajjan Singh will bring as his daasi in Star Plus' Pratigya. Sana Sheikh who was last seen in Zee TV's Mera Naam Karegi Roshan will be essaying the role of an 18-year old village girl Ganga.

Our source says, "Sajjan Singh will visit his village after a long time where he will come across a farmer who had once taken land on lease from him. As mentioned in the earlier report the farmer will not be able to pay back the lease due to his bad financial condition. So he will offer his daughter Ganga (Sana Sheikh) in exchange for the land that he had borrowed. Sajjan Singh has been ignoring his wife Sumitra aka Ammaji after she was burnt. He considers her as a burden and after meeting Ganga, Sajjan Singh will bring her to Sajjan Niwas. The farmer's character will be played by Dinesh Kumar and his ailing wife will be Sapna Madan. Sana's entry in the show will be by next week. Also, there will be a high point in the show before Sana's entry as Ammaji's truth will be revealed. The entire family, including Krishna, will come to know about Ammaji's plan of kicking Pratigya out of the house. Krishna will finally realise his mistake of blindly trusting his mother."

Sana Sheikh (Ganga) confirms, "It's my first day on sets. I've just started shooting for the show. I will be playing an 18 year old village girl."

tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shimmer1

i've just started watching the show after a long time whose ganga? wht she doing in their house?

and how is shaktis relationship wid his wife now?

Please Address such Questions  at the Help desk, Someone will help u  ! 😃

-------  Pratigya DT  ---------

Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago
Sun7shine thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Answer to ur post's title; Sajan singh's 🤣    @ tanthya di, mods on duty, ahem ahem   ðŸ˜†