Posted: 12 years ago
It seems the guy got his sense back! Thank god he saw the light!

And no it's not gossip...and no i don't care whether they were really holding hands or not.

FACT IS: THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON FOR ZARINE TO BE AT MANYATA'S BIRTHDAY PARTY! AND NO SANJU AND SHE DIDN'T BECOME FRIENDS DURING THEIR CAMEO FOR READY.

Salman got invited through Sanjay and decided to take his girlfriend who has just finished her schedule of london's shooting for housefull with him.

Now i haven't watched Veer and it's kind of annoying that her face reminds me of turcotte BUT except for her face and the way she carries herself she is completely different than turcotte. She is shy and nice and normal and intelligent and dreamy. But the most important thing: SHE SPEAKS HINDI AND ISN'T A FIRANGI.

So let's all hope that Salman will wed Zarine SOON!

It's sooo adorable!!! New perfect couple! πŸ˜³
oh man zarine look exactly like katrina kaif to me
[QUOTE=lovePC]oh man zarine look exactly like katrina kaif to me
[/QUOTE

i prefer her over turcotte...i have watched some of zarine's interviews...she is extremely boring but she is sooo sweet!
When I saw the title, I thought Vivek was at it again. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
If you're gonna keep referring to her by that name atleast get the spelling right. Turquotte.

Also I thought you were ashamed to be Indian afew weeks ago and wanted to be Arabian and whatnot, how come all the hate towards firangi's suddenly πŸ˜•

Also Zarine and Salman are way too wierd, she's 23! She should call him Salman Uncle...Creepy!
Zarine looks good. She is pretty. 
i think they are just friends and I will wait few more days before thinking they are dating.

P.S. please Salman don't date Zarine 
I think he is just promoting her. Nice of him. He gave her that song from Ready too.

Originally posted by kash4life

If you're gonna keep referring to her by that name atleast get the spelling right. Turquotte.

Also I thought you were ashamed to be Indian afew weeks ago and wanted to be Arabian and whatnot, how come all the hate towards firangi's suddenly πŸ˜•

Also Zarine and Salman are way too wierd, she's 23! She should call him Salman Uncle...Creepy!

it's TURCOTTE! just search on facebook: isabelle turcotte and check her friends list. her sisters and brother are named TURCOTTE aswell.

Turcotte is 27...so what difference does 4 years make? And my love Kathem Al Saher is 53 and i'm 22 still i dream about the guy.
Originally posted by tuli.akhter

i think they are just friends and I will wait few more days before thinking they are dating.

P.S. please Salman don't date Zarine 

so how did she get invited? and if it's for promoting purpose...i'm wondering how? by bringing someone to a birthday party?