RBO Written Update: Last Episode:B4 Season 2! - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
Awww yums *hugss* seee i told you you'll end up crying!! This ending of shows sucks! 

I miss Bona she must be sleeping abhee she always misses DT :(
bona is gonna cry i know but then shes gonna b hapy too:)

beeni will u just c this pls i wanna know wat yr reaction is...lol

@Anisah
I knowww they look happy 
But what about us??
We don't even get to see the happiness anymore😒
I saw it karishma LOL had a whole big discussion on it too ont he DT yesterday <3 They really went all out on this one didnt they? rubbing noses?! woh bhee from top to bottom was really hot!! but i found the scene that followed hotter! LOL but this one was the bomb too pura ka pura they rubbed noses LOL
Originally posted by -SYS-

@Anisah
I knowww they look happy 
But what about us??
We don't even get to see the happiness anymore😒

Haaw ! I get your feelings ! Hugs ! 

But for some reason I'm at peace seeing todays episode !

Its a feeling like your really dear friends or relatives who have been staying at your house for the past year finally leaving and going home. They are happy as they are going back home and starting new life which is happy whilst we are sad they have left 
Originally posted by -SYS-

I keep watching the hug again and again and the ramp walk and the last picture with their babies and now I am all depressed and teary eyed ðŸ˜­
Ohh i know Yumzz... i got maha senti too.. hollow hollow feeling.. like it is not going away! :( Hugs!
yumna i think it's time you stop being a chipku to me! Shanak are taking a break till Season 2 ofcourse lol
@ Karishma - OMG ! I loved the nose rubbing ! LOL ! The only part of the update I didnt mind going into detail was their SR3 ! Dead ! 
Veena Hollow feeling indeed! Like something sweet just left us like that! It all happened in a matter of 8 days just 8 days we had to arrange for the hollowness we couldnt have done anythign about it lol
@Anisah
Hahahahaha thank you for comparing them to guests
Now I am all 'Thank god they left'🤣
Sorry but I have a long history of guests coming to my house at the most inopportune moments-like every frikkin' time I have finals we have people staying over

@Veenz
I knooowww
I didn't think I would be emo forget THIS emo😒

@Beenish
Just for this I am not texting you for at least a week
Uss ke baad agar you are all used to us not texting, we shall consider it the end
It was beautiful while it lasted