mondays precap... - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by sessa

I thought that kokila will ask gopi to sew a blanket for Ahem and she will be awake for the whole entire night up to 3 . I thought that gopi will be hastling in completing her homework and finshing the blanket. I saw it in a sbs video.
really ,so sad yaar... bachari gopi...always torture in different way...😆
Originally posted by sessa

I thought that kokila will ask gopi to sew a blanket for Ahem and she will be awake for the whole entire night up to 3 . I thought that gopi will be hastling in completing her homework and finshing the blanket. I saw it in a sbs video.
Hey ... I saw that too.   Gopi is so tired ...She is sewing and also doing her homework in the mandil.
Originally posted by ANJ4

Hey ... I saw that too.   Gopi is so tired ...She is sewing and also doing her homework in the mandil.

It looks like Kokila is to set out tasks for Gopi as both the promo and the SBS segment that sessa mentions. Koki seems to want to prove that Gopi can go to school, do her homework and do housework too.
Kokila is mad big time... she is proving nothing she is setting Gopi up for a fall...Gopi is going to be very tired and fall asleep at school the next day and not do her home work and the teacher will punish her again... and Gopi might be kicked out of school ????? as this is what R&U want and CVs will make it happen?????

Originally posted by simibrar1990

boy friend to home yah its may be happen yaar i mentioned in my previous post A B C D for gopi ...

😆 LOL

I just wish the boyfriend was older, like in the UK you get teachers that are unmarried and male good looking, not so in Gopi's school, all the teachers are women or old...Aham is not going to be jealous of that baacha.
Originally posted by Nafisa_blossoms

😆 LOL

I just wish the boyfriend was older, like in the UK you get teachers that are unmarried and male good looking, not so in Gopi's school, all the teachers are women or old...Aham is not going to be jealous of that baacha.
Toy boy ?????