Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by firefly99

I agree kekta mai jab tak CV's don't show anything in ur style Trp's nahin ayain gi na and its working Trp's are improving๐Ÿ˜†

Acha hua tumhe samaj ayaa. ๐Ÿ˜† Anyways, Kekta Mai is so smart...she knows how to keep her story going for at least 2 years. ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by tejeshec

HOTKI is talking about Thanda paani..Doesn't suit u'r persona sweetie..๐Ÿ˜‰

Nteri, as much as I don't like to admit it, he got you there. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
I am confused with the fact is how Suhana was like so easy going with the reports and all for Disha๐Ÿ˜•she had some chalta hai attitude and her main focus was on the birthday more than anything else...just like the way Suhana can have a mood swing within a second..even Disha can have one right?๐Ÿ˜•...remember when Disha and Rajni assumed Suhana was going to be a mother?..Does Suhana have the same excitement for Disha..or is she still stuck in Ishaan and her own world?

Having said that...I am not in any group..not Suhana,Rajni or Disha...I myself am confused with the sudden moodswings with every bahu in the house!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by tejeshec

HOTKI is talking about Thanda paani..Doesn't suit u'r persona sweetie..๐Ÿ˜‰

Tejesh , HOT toh sirf naam hain ... Main toh HOT nahi hoon . Besides Mujse jyada kaee HOT pade hain iss forum main ๐Ÿ˜‰  ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃCompare to them I m mild ...๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by .sb.

I am confused with the fact is how Suhana was like so easy going with the reports and all for Disha๐Ÿ˜•she had some chalta hai attitude and her main focus was on the birthday more than anything else...just like the way Suhana can have a mood swing within a second..even Disha can have one right?๐Ÿ˜•...remember when Disha and Rajni assumed Suhana was going to be a mother?..Does Suhana have the same excitement for Disha..or is she still stuck in Ishaan and her own world?

Having said that...I am not in any group..not Suhana,Rajni or Disha...I myself am confused with the sudden moodswings with every bahu in the house!๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

@red: thats what happens when u r in LaLa Land..extremely happy and too focussed on one thing in u'r life

@ Red: Some of the women here can't understand that women naturally undergo mood swings. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by MadameX

Acha hua tumhe samaj ayaa. ๐Ÿ˜† Anyways, Kekta Mai is so smart...she knows how to keep her story going for at least 2 years. ๐Ÿ˜†
Only for two years arre baba she is smarter enough to run the story for 12 years๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†but she is oversmart๐Ÿ˜‰
Originally posted by netri

Tejesh , HOT toh sirf naam hain ... Main toh HOT nahi hoon . Besides Mujse jyada kaee HOT pade hain iss forum main ๐Ÿ˜‰  ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐ŸคฃCompare to them I m mild ...๐Ÿ˜†

Why don't you name them here now so we know whether or not to push their buttons. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

* Hi 5 * I m not in anyteam either I just like to write my Bak Bak . Well , Ekta  & Febi consistantly agree Don't know Y ...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by firefly99

Only for two years arre baba she is smarter enough to run the story for 12 years๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†but she is oversmart๐Ÿ˜‰

Either she is oversmart or the viewers are overly stupid. ๐Ÿคฃ