Posted: 12 years ago
very very very sad episode, can't wait for Monday now my whole weekend is ruined.
😭 and angry at Runjhun and Mama mamis 😡

Well i guess i was right, Guddu has started drinking again and it seems that he has lost his ambition to work as well.
guddu always was soft hearted but his circumstances made him into a gunda..

although he uses drink to 'forget'..he will always be a good guy..bcoz deep down thats what he is..😉
Originally posted by bhavni88

guddu always was soft hearted but his circumstances made him into a gunda..

although he uses drink to 'forget'..he will always be a good guy..bcoz deep down thats what he is..😉

👍🏼
Viewbie Note: Similar Topics Merged in this Topic

Thanks Wafa. for bringing this topic forward.

Guddu relapsing has been a topic back and forth.

But Guddu in every time comes with something new as well. Guddu is showing a friendship which is very rear in Indian context a friendship between a man and a woman.

In this way Bhaagonwali is first of its kind and specially  between a man a supposedly Gunda and a stage dancer or folk dancer.

Guddu has not relapsed he is the same he still put his friendship and his given word above then what will society or people will say.

No, don't believe Guddu will ever relapse - he has always remained good at the core and he will remain good - pigheaded and idiotic maybe where his wife is concerned - but he will remain true to his inner nature. He may do stuff that is not kosher to the world and may think he is a law unto himself and think that he can get away with stuff but he is inherently good and conservative and will not do anything to taint his character. 

Guddu is true to his friends and he will stay so.

Guddu ha sthe rare ability to change himself. It is not a small deed.He can do so since he in reality dose not change so much but just choose to put different behaviours as a shield dealing with different situations.

For some reason I have been thinking of the episode where Runjhun was running after the Aghoribaba and Guddu went against the Kaanwarias. It symbolises more he is not only a good son he dose no need to do any pilgrimages to be a good or holy man he is already so in his heart. He may behave and drink alkhohol but he is faar faar better then the Pandeys even today.