Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pensink91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

please please please no scrary thought, be positive that he changed for good and nothing of this sort would ever happen.

edabella thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
U have made a good point Orianthi.  We are seeing Guddu in a dark light now.  We haven't seen him like this in quite a while but I really hope the CV's don't go overboard with him like him having sex with Neelu while he is intoxicated for example.  Maybe he will go back to drinking.  In fact, I can totally see him doing this.  I really don't know what is gonna become of him.  His behavior in the past few episodes has been freaking me out.  If only Runjhun told him what she said in her head today over the phone about  how she thinks that even if she removes his name and number from her phone how can she remove him from her heart and that he can't be angry with her forever and she will always love him😭.  If she did this, then the raging storm in his mind regarding his feelings towards her at present would maybe calm down at least a little bit.  I really do wonder if Gunjhun's baby is what is gonna break Guddu out of this relapse & bring them back together.  I think now would be a good time for Runjhun to find out she is pregnant.  Plus, I really want to see Nivee play a a pregnant Runjhun before she leaves & to make it even more ideal I would like to Gunjhun's baby (preferrably a girl) or babies (I'm thinkin' twins- a boy & a girl) before she leaves as well.  The CV's can have a leap be done by the time she leaves or something.      Edited by edabella - 12 years ago
orianthi thumbnail
Originally posted by: edabella

U have made a good point Orianthi.  We are seeing Guddu in a dark light now.  We haven't seen him like this in quite a while but I really hope the CV's don't go overboard with him like him having sex with Neelu while he is intoxicated for example.  Maybe he will go back to drinking.  In fact, I can totally see him doing this.  I really don't know what is gonna become of him.  His behavior in the past few episodes has been freaking me out.  If only Runjhun told him what she said in her head today over the phone about  how she thinks that even if she removes his name and number from her phone how can she remove him from her heart and that he can't be angry with her forever and she will always love him😭.  If she did this, then the raging storm in his mind regarding his feelings towards her at present would maybe calm down at least a little bit.  I really do wonder if Gunjhun's baby is what is gonna break Guddu out of this relapse & bring them back together.  I think now would be a good time for Runjhun to find out she is pregnant.  Plus, I really want to see Nivee play a a pregnant Runjhun before she leaves & to make it even more ideal I would like to Gunjhun's baby (preferrably a girl) or babies (I'm thinkin' twins- a boy & a girl) before she leaves as well.  The CV's can have a leap be done by the time she leaves or something.     

Omg @edabella i was telling my friend the same thing, What if Runjhun is preggers right now? And yeah i hope Neelu is positive because i saw one article saying that she is  positive and vibrant so idk... I like how u think, just like me.😃
orianthi thumbnail
I understand Guddu, but burning her clothes was not okay...
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I think Guddu will become his old self. The drinking, the random girls...I think he will definitely become his old self again. I think that Neelu will return and she might drug him to get her selfish motives accomplished, whatever it may be. I highly doubt that she will be 'positive"...more like a home wrecker.
sohan12345 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Rujhhan is the lucky charm and everything else. Guddu and also mama-mamis have nothing in them to make their living well. She is there to make everything gold. otherwise it is dust
azuria thumbnail
In the few episodes now we have seen Guddu angry and stubborn as he was in the earlier episodes. But there is still a difference. He is still focousing about his business and he has taken care of amma and MD and Kukkan. Though he is saying that he dose not need anyone and that everyone can leave him. He is hurt that Runjhun left him. He is not going to let her return in the same way that she walked out on him.

He had told Runjhun that he is as stubborn as she but she has not experienced that.

I dont think that there is any question about him womanizing or going back to drinking.
He is taking care of amma and he has promised his own mother to give upp all his bad habits and become a respected person in the society. All the credit that people has given to Runjhun for changing him is not true since he was like that but had adapted a different way to life due to the circumstances. His basic values has always been the same.

But time will tell what he is going to do now since the divorce is not final and he is a modern man then he must start the proceedings for divorceing Runjhun if he dose not do that then he is not letting her start a new with anyone else either.

I had the suspicion that he married Runjhun so that she should not marry any one else.
jerzgirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I do not think he will go back to being a gunda. He may be colder or harder on people but not a street thug anymore  - he has a lot more in his life than he had before - he will be sad and  Neelu may come into his life she could be an old flame or someone on his past who helped him or whom he helped  - but do not think he will get back to drinking or womanizing that was never in his character - the one time they showed it it was more Jabbu than Guddu who was into that scene - they never really showed him enjoy it ...it was always a tool to dull his pain .
And now his pain is even more because he had gotten what we all want a good home someone to love and his business is doing well but that darn girl with the God/savior complex had mess it all up.

Edited by jerzgirl - 12 years ago
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well I can totally see him going back to drinking
-See he's at his weakest point now where hes completelt shattered(Men usually depend on alcohol during this time)s and Neelu,(I hate to mention her name!)will make her move whwn Guddu is weak and needs emotional suppport which will make him feel indebted to her&make them grow closet
-About him getting intimate w/her,I HOPE THIS DOESNT HAPPEN!I just would be disgusted with Guddu if he got intimate with her,it would ruin GuNjhun's whole relstionship!Cause Runjhun is the only girl he should ever lay his hands on,drunk or not!
azuria thumbnail
Well in todays episode it seems that Guddu has relapsed. Angry and drinking and sorrowfull.
Edited by azuria - 12 years ago